First, before I get into this, I'd like to introduce myself and the other person who'll be helping lead this project, Sandor, our Developer, I'd like to talk in general about our goals for MuxMC, who we are, and our past experience. Sandor and I have two very different jobs, but both tie together and are necessary, Sandor is our Developer, he is the one who is in charge of all bug fixes, system administration, coding and in general is behind the scenes, so not much needs to be said about him, his general experience is revolving around a noteworthy mention that is Kingdom, the other server on MuxMC, a 100-200 player Dutch server that he's owned and managed for years. I am the front-end lead, I am in charge generally, of most everything else on the Factions server, this means Staff Management, Community Management, Marketing Management, Events, YouTubers, Graphics, and everything else you could possibly think of that isn't back-end development related.
Not necessarily just Minecraft, a lot of my experience comes from World of Warcraft private servers, specifically the two largest private servers that are still going on to this day I believe, Light's Hope & Elysium, both having over 30,000 members in their Discord and peaking at 15,000 players in-game, I was a Community Manager & Game Master for both servers, handling social media, Discord, Reddit, and in-game issues & handling announcements and other things of that sort, I was also the Lead Community Manager for Light's Hope for a short amount of time to buy snapchat score. I've done in general, a good amount of Minecraft Staff work, I've worked on ReactiveMC (now Minesuperior), REXCraftia, AstroMC, among others that are less noteworthy.
Our goal for MuxMC is to be the pillar in the factions community that rises above the rest.
We believe that no other servers have a perfect balance between competition and comfort, it's either people play on a competition server, which is typically one month long and has a payout, bringing no real loyal players, and just attracting players that just want the money, these servers are typically flawed and full of bugs, and some of the best-played ones, aren't even that great, just more stable than the rest, then there's what we call "comfort" servers, servers that lack competition but are generally good servers that aren't full of bugs, but don't have the competition that competition servers have, we want to find the perfect balance between these two. How? We plan on perfecting our product, MuxMC is down currently for maintenance, as we are taking advantage of the downtime to perfect everything, this means Cannoning, Printer, eco, among other things, we refuse to settle for less. We're going to be running this like any large gaming company (Hi-Rez, Blizzard, etc) we will be down for maintenance until we can perfect our features, and then we will release a...
MuxMC is now looking for enthusiastic and capable content creators to join alongside us here at MuxMC to help make our vision a reality.
Why become a Partner?
- We provide lots of opportunities for our Content Creators to grow their channel (Every MuxMC video is featured in #content-feed, we like to shout out our partner's channels on our Social Media quite often and broadcast/feature giveaways on your channel)
- We provide lots of opportunities for you to engage your audience, we provide the ability for partners to request crates, ranks, among other things, all to giveaway or to create videos such as crate openings.
- Prioritized Support from the MuxMC Staff Team
- You get access to our Partner rank, with which you start off equivalent to King rank, but the longer you’re a partner and supporting MuxMC, the higher your rank equivalent will be!
- You receive free access to all of our current and future non-exclusive tags, in exception to tags that are no longer available (Halloween tags from 2018, etc)
- Access to early information regarding updates, events, changes, features, etc.
- Rock free exclusive MuxMC partnered merchandise when our merchandise store comes to life.
- We provide our Content Creators a way to earn money and to give back to their community, all at the same time, we give Discount codes out to our partners, letting them give it out to their community, and thus, earning a percentage from the total amount of sales with said coupon code, you support us, we support you
- Meet and befriend an awesome community of enthusiastic and capable partners among Staff that all just want to support you!
- And all of the more benefits that have yet to come!
Great! How do I join?
If you have 1,000 subscribers or know someone who does and may be interested, get them to privately message one of our Staff members or redirect them to #staff-assistance in our Discord to make a ticket!
Twitch streamers are under different circumstances, if you are a Twitch Streamer and think you have good standing within MuxMC and have a decent following/viewership, make a ticket in our Discord and let us know!
From there we'll discuss more requirements with partnering with us!
1. What're the requirements to become a partner?
For YouTube, we prefer our partners to have an active following and at least 1,000 subscribers, if you're a Twitch streamer, we prefer if you also have a decent active following and an active channel, Twitch streamers are under different circumstances and thus are a special case, if you think you are capable of becoming a MuxMC Twitch Streamer, please create a ticket in our Discord and let us know.
2. How would I receive the items to give away?
There's a neat little part of Discord nobody else but partners can see! ( #content-creators ) Once you're a partner, you'll be able to just...