A mod (melvard) banes us all the faction

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out that a moderator has banned a friend for making a bug (I see it right). But then he has tp done in our base and banned an account that was afk in the farm. After banning 2 accounts this moderator became tp another Once to the base to ban my account that was afk on the farm. When I returned I found that my account had been banned for no reason. In total to banned 3 accounts where 1 of them is at fault

Last edited:
As mentioned by the user above, please use the proper format next time. Regarding your situation, I will be able to provide further information later.

TITLE: IGN and the word "appeal" (e.g Notch's Appeal)
  • IGN of the account you are appealing for:

• Staff member who punished you:

• Were you banned or muted/for what reason?

• Do you believe that your punishment is justified (simple yes or no)?

• Why should we revoke your punishment?

• Other information (optional):

Last edited:
Appeal Denied.

Hi TornadoKiller,

I am going to be a bit informal with my language so we can keep this as clear as possible. Ok, so this is what happened:

1.) I was doing my regular checks to make sure everyone was following the rules and all of that jazz. So, I teleported to the account "LavexGamer". This was during an envoy, by the way, and so I saw LavexGamer trying to fly. So, I froze the player and asked them if they were hacking or abusing some kind of glitch or bug. LavexGamer then admitted to me that they were abusing a glitch. So, (since that is against the rules) I banned LavexGamer for 7.0 days. In your appeal, you mentioned that...
I see it right
So, you agree that LavexGamer's ban was justified.

2.) Now, as I always do, I crosschecked LavexGamer's IP address. Two other accounts showed up on this list as under the same IP. The two other accounts were "LuchitoCA_" and "TornadoKiller (AKA, you).

3.) I teleported to LuchitoCA_. Before I could even say anything, LuchioCA_ disconnected. This drew a red flag. The reason I thought this to be suspicious is because right after I banned LavexGamer, LuchitoCA_ disconnected immediately. There should have been no reason for him/her to disconnect if they were playing fairly. I therefore permanently banned LuchitoCA_ for Ban Evasion (since that account is listed under the same IP address).

4.) Later in the day, another account logged in under the name "TornadoKiller", which is you. The server alerted me that TornadoKiller is listed under the same IP address as both LuchitoCA_ and LavexGamer. So, with that, I also banned TornadoKiller for ban evasion.

Something which really confused me in your appeal is your wording. You used the phrase "a friend" in...
It turns out that a moderator has banned a friend for making a bug
Let me remind you that this "friend" and you are under the same IP address! This made no sense to me. So, unless your friend is playing on a computer in your home (meaning under the same IP address), you are ban evading.

Evidence for LavexGamer, LuchitoCA_, and TornadoKiller under the same IP address:

Now, this is what I found. I crosschecked your IP address later in the day and I found no accounts connected to your IP address. Here is evidence for that:

So perhaps your friend left your home or something?

Thank you for creating an appeal. Until you can prove to me that these accounts are not connected to another, all three of them will remain permanently banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.