3. What server are you applying to?
Idk man it hasn't even come out yet but the one with the guns
4. What is your timezone?
GMT-6
5. Are you a donator?
Nope
6. What is your Discord ID?
debeastdoggo#4286
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
1-4 hours on weekdays, weekends can be 1-7 hours.
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
English is my first language, currently taking lessons in French.
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
0h0m0s
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
So far, just from looking at trailers and such it seems to be a unique factions server. There are a variety of possible things that could grow within the server that aren't just pot and gapple battles. The mechanics that are implied could require an entirely new playstyle for factions to develop, which in turn could build a strong community.
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to be staff on here as its a unique factions server which could be a challenge. Whether the challenge be with people within the server, bugs with the mods itself or just random crap that ends up occurring during uptime. It would be exciting and new for me.
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I know how to act in, and deal with situations while keeping a cool head. I know how to prioritize problems, and deal with them efficiently. To me, a minor bug is something that still affects gameplay and should be dealt with, whereas a lot of staff I have encountered tend to get stuck on larger problems. Sure the big ones are major kickers for player QOL, however easing the surrounding problems could allow people to deal with the bigger problem. All of that aside, I do have major experience in using, identifying and fighting against hacks. However your basic hacks like reach may not be as prominent on this server. It might bring a new amount of clients for this mod which I believe that I could help identify. And also I would enjoy doing this, a driven staff member tends to do a good job.
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
All off of MC

Mod- Conan Exiles (The Lost Cascade)
Instructor- Aircrew Survival Course, Drill and Ceremonial Course.
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
How I interact with people. I know when to stop being friendly and deal with situations no matter who. But I also know to try and be friendly to an extent at all times.
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
Sometimes real life catches up on me and I stress out
Bears
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

Nope
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
Well, I am 18. Born and raised in Canada, AB and I'm currently trying to join the CF as either a MTECH or Counselor. I play trumpet, the piano, the guitar. I have taken PSYCH courses including abnormal, general, developmental and the Positive Social Relationships in Youth course which in short teaches you things like conflict management, expected reactions and a variety of other things about a person. I play minecraft for the nostalgia, as well as the communities I get the chance to meet. I have played on BlizzardMC, BreakingMC, 2b2t, Anarchy7 TLOUPyrexia and obviously Hypixel. During my playtime I got to learn the basic things about Factions servers, hacks and people in general.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I know some servers pay their staff, please don't do this. I want to see a staff team that's here for the players.

Last edited:
Hey, this application has some potential! Please add some more detail to application in the future.

Application Denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.