Application for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
To owner

hello I would love to become staff on this wonderful growing server, I will be able to help the server the server in many ways eg: point out some glitches in the server, ban hackers and ask the community on their experiences on the server and how to progress the server. I have played 25 hours on this server and is the best faction server I have played on in years. I would be active as well most likely every night 7pm-11pm Australian time, and on weekends 6 hours anywhere in the day but to be truthful i am in a national sports team for water polo some days I will have to take off. Another thing when ur American staff is asleep I will be awake and will help the server when the rest of the staff are sleeping. I am a very nice guy that is encouraging and well educated and will work very hard if i get this job. Thank you for your time.

sincerely Irishdragons

Melvard

Hey,

We are always excited to see new applicants! However, you are required to use this exact format. You can either make a new post on this thread (using that format), or you can create a new thread entirely. Also, I suggest reading over this guide as it provides some wonderful tips and insight.

Have a great rest of your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.