2. What is your age?
13 - (27/5/2005).
3. What is your timezone?
My timezone is (GMT).
4. Are you a donator?
Nope.
5. What is your Discord ID?
!Silent#4558
5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
1 - 5 hours.
6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes.
7. How long have you played MuxMC?
I'm new and always looking for a job on faction servers. (Joined 4/7/2019).
8. What do you think of MuxMC?
I see that MuxMC is unique. And the others are welcoming new people. There are nice stuff to do and going on a hardcore adventures!
9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to be a staff member to help out the others and try to concentrate on this job. And see their problems and try to solve it. I basically start with a small promotion so I can take it easy and be patient for any questions, because I would make a good experience on an easy start. Helping people makes me feel better and find a solution to any kind of problems. also helping the community out to get better, Because helping people is the most thing I love. makes me feel happy to them and to me. And if there is any rule-breaker, I will always try all my best to keep them away especially keeping the server safe. and use the staff power for goodness, because being a staff member isn't that really easy for me or for anyone (in my opinion). but sometimes it might be better to talk with a person that who needs help, and always put a smile on the people's faces.

What I mostly care about is the safety of being scammed and/or getting insulted by someone, Because that would hurt someone's feelings and I hear everyone's opinion.

I want to make everything better, good, and nice to the community so I can easily concentrate/focus on my job, Because being a staff member makes me feel like a responsible person in the online world.

Getting punished means that I should be shameful and think about what did I do and start a new beginning with no more troubles in the future. And I don't want to be a staff member just to show-off how perfect or amazing I am, Just want to help out as hard as I can and fix some isuess, But sometimes i have to be gentle and clever for any tricks or surprises, Unless it's not something harmful.
10. Why should we choose you over the other applications?
I can handle some responsibilities and do my hard work as best as I could, Because I got some legal privileges that could help me to be a better staff member. Because with the great massive power, comes the responsible human that could find a solution for any problem.
11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes. I had some experiences being a staff member on some discord servers and did a good job there. I have been a staff on some official/unofficial discord servers and for some reason I can't remember the server names because I've got retired from all the servers that I have been a staff member on since there are important stuff to deal with more. I've been a staff member on those servers since 2017-2018.
12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
The answer is no.
13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My great strength is being awake for any scams/tricks. And I'm also a bit good at PvP. Also my activity schedule in school days are most of the time on weekends. In the vacations, I can be completely active for a really long time, As long as there are no stuff to do because I got my own free time everyday.
14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I don't think that I have any weakness (Except love).
15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No.
16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My name is Jace Mark Barlow. And I am 13 years old. I have siblings SMH... I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. And I like grapes and forever alone. :p
17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Nope. This is the end of my application. :D

Last edited:
Hey, Jace

I really like your application but I feel like it could use a little more work. In number 10 by why should we choose you over other applicants it's asking what things you can do that other people can't. Also on number 11, you should explain what servers you have experience as staff on. Lastly, on number 13 you should list your strengths that a good staff member should have like dedication, being active, etc. If you have any questions or need help with your application message me on discord at NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos

Jace

Hey, Jace

I really like your application but I feel like it could use a little more work. In number 10 by why should we choose you over other applicants it's asking what things you can do that other people can't. Also on number 11, you should explain what servers you have experience as staff on. Lastly, on number 13 you should list your strengths that a good staff member should have like dedication, being active, etc. If you have any questions or need help with your application message me on discord at NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos
Hey, there! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look for my application. I KNEW there would be a mistake on those questions because I didn't almost understand it. I will try again and edit the answers. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.