Status
Not open for further replies.

Axcels

1. What is your IGN?

2. What is your age? 15

3. What is your time zone? NA Central Standard Time

4. Are you a donator? Not yet because I don't have the money to

5. What is your Discord ID? xhunty7#2771

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? I can play on this sever up to 5 hours a day on weekdays and 6 on weekends, on weekends if someone needs help, I'll stay up all night to help them out, but on weekdays I have school.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No I only speak English

7. How long have you played MuxMC? I started playing it when the season released.

8. What do you think of MuxMC? I think its a good factions server because its not the hardest to start off but you still have that feeling of old style factions, were u have to grind for your stuff. the staff and the devs have made a great job on fixing the server with game breaking bugs dupes and stuff.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be staff because I want to make MuxMC not as Toxic and get rid of some pvp hackers because it is no fun when you are pvping and a hacker comes at you with AntiKb and Aura. I don't wanna watch the chat getting spammed hacker I wanna get rid of that and I want people that aren't good at Minecraft to still enjoy it and make people be able to make bases without them getting x-rayed. I don't want to just Bann or mute people, I wanna make the server a better place. I feel like I would be a good staff member due to my level of responsibility of my actions and also being able to be relied on for tasks set inside or outside of the staff team.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me because I will stay dedicated to the server and not just get the staff member rank and leave. I wanna move up and not just be a player I wanna help the server not play for the sever . I have lots of experience to in factions and being a staff member, I've played Minecraft for the past six years. I am a overall fair player like I'll make the honest decision if it comes down to it even if it was my best friend I want to be as honest and trustworthy as I can be

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes I've been staff on a couple other servers, but at the moment I'm not staff on any servers so I was applying for staff on here

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No I haven't been punished on MuxMC ever

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest Strength is how much I know about factions and the time I've put in Factions. If someone makes a illegal cannon, I know or if someone is hacking I can tell pretty easy because its obvious and I love to be active I'm on all the time and the only time I usually get off is for school. I always treat players and staff with respect if they will respect me I will as kind as I possibly can.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest weakness is probably that If someone gets toxic to me and starts being rude to me and trying to say they are better then me. I tend to get mad and send them a message for put in chat but I don't take it to the point were I get muted. T

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I'm a fifteen yr old boy who is a freshmen in high school and loves to play videogames and sports. I live in Canada and sometimes I lose my wifi to storms which suck but its ok. I'm a hardworking person who will get everything down if it needs to be done.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I love Minecraft

Grammar's a little rough and you have just recently joined, I would wait and then use an application such as Grammarly to help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.