Ban Appeal - By DizzyTJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzyTJ

Hello! This is my ban appeal.

What's your IGN? DizzyTJ

Were you banned or muted? Banned.

What were you banned/muted for? I was banned for using a hacked client "Huzuni" two days ago. The ban was 10 days long (Which is 8 days at the moment).

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I am aware of my mistake and I will do my absolute best to improve. I have nothing to hide, I was caught using it and I admit to my bad behaviour. I have been told that In the future I will be screenshared alot, which Is not a concern to me, as I will no longer be using a hacked client on the server. I do like this server alot and hope for forgiveness and future co-operations. I will be applying for a staff position on the server soon. I do know that my chances are lower and that I probably lost most of my good reputation, but I will do my best to get it back. Long story short, I apologise.

Any other information? Nothing else, just that I regret my bad actions and will not repeat them in the future. Have a nice day.

Melvard

Hello,

After reviewing your situation, we have decided to shorten your ban. The duration has been reduced from 8 days (originally 10) to 4 days. For future reference, please review our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.