Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? CorruptedPulse

2. What is your age? 13 soon to be 14 in December

3. What server are you applying to? MuxMC

4. What is your timezone? EST

5. Are you a donator? No

6. What is your Discord ID? CorruptedPulse#9111

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? School days 2-5 hours and on weekends 6-8 and if I can, I will do up to 10 hours

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I speak mostly English and I also know Arabic.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I have not been with them for long, but I thought I should see if I could get accepted as a staff member so I could help the server out and have a good time still doing it.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? When I got invited to the server I thought that it was gonna be butt cheeks, but it turned out to be the best welcoming community server yet to come, and they understand most people. The staff is very welcoming and supportive, The trailer seems the best and more entertaining then a lot of any other servers I've been to. I hope to become staff and stay with this server very long.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I would like to become staff on this server because I get to become part of a great growing community. I would have the privilege of helping out players and getting to know everyone and have a good time.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a good personality with having a sense of humor and I do take things seriously. I am very good at helping people not only in the game but also any in real-life problems they might have. I'd also hate to see this server be shut down, but by enhancing the player's quality I would be very active with other's and I could help even more in life with their situations but also depends on what type of situation it is. Even if I don't get accepted so be it, I'll still be an active member and will try better to report any rule breakers on all servers and help all players with any situation. Any problems or bugs that I come across I will contact staff immediately. If I do get accept, it will be an honor to enhance the experience of the players and to help the server as a whole.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes, I have had staff before, I had it on medium and small servers.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Fair: I am not biased, I would punish a friend if it is needed. The rules apply to everyone, including me and my friends and the punishments will be given out if someone is caught breaking the rules.

Kindness: I am a very kind young man, and this may look weird to see in a staff application but I truly think a staff member should be nice and inflict the rules to others. The staff members can punish but they are also apart of the community and I feel like being nice is a good asset for a staff member.

Helpful: I enjoy helping others, even though it might sound a bit cliche but I think it is the most important role as a staff member. And I can be helpful in many scenarios but it must be

Hard-working: I am also a hard worker. I know that it may be in contradiction with my experience, but I'm sure I will not disappoint you if you take me into the team. I'm a very fast learner and I'm always open to receive tips to improve my staff qualities.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I don't think I have any weakness as a staff member other than asking higher ranked staff question about regular players in a scenario where if someone calls someone out for hacking or something what should I do other than having to solve some of the problems with what I can do within the problem itself.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

18. Describe yourself to us in a summary. My name is Mohamad Bazzy, I love to play games, play sports, and I am thinking about to create a youtube channel and this might be the server for me. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I'm in eighth grade turning 14. My birthday is on the 11 of December.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? other than for more information dm me on discord CorruptedPulse#9111.

Last edited:
Copied
Nice try
I actually did not, I really reviewed others that got accepted and tried to get the same format (question wise) I did not plagiarize anyone nor did I copy anyone So before you start accusing me of copying someone gets some proof 1

I agree with corrupted here, you can't just assume someone is plagiarizing just because they used the same format as someone else who got accepted. This format is very well made and makes it easy to read for the reviewer.

and also with that I didn't plagiarize due to the fact I changed a lot of things he said and put my information and all I used was the format, I did not take his name nor did I go and say Yes this is my application and he stole it from me and also I made it clear with my name and a lot of other subjects as well in the application so GameIsJustLove Please do not come here saying that I took his words and made it mine by adding a link to his application and trying to give me a bad reputation with the server and Gaming

and also with that I didn't plagiarize due to the fact I changed a lot of things he said and put my information and all I used was the format, I did not take his name nor did I go and say Yes this is my application and he stole it from me and also I made it clear with my name and a lot of other subjects as well in the application so GameIsJustLove Please do not come here saying that I took his words and made it mine by adding a link to his application and trying to give me a bad reputation with the server and Gaming
You have copied question 15. from gaming here is his question 15
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Fair: I am not biased, I would punish a friend if it is needed. The rules apply to everyone, including me and my friends and the punishments will be given out if someone is caught breaking the rules.

Kindness: I am kind, and this may look weird to see in a staff application but I truly think a staff member should be nice. The staff members can punish but they are also apart of the community and I feel like being nice is a good asset for a staff member.

Helpful: I really enjoy helping others, even though it might sound a bit cliche but I think it is the most important asset as a staff member. I'm already helping out players by answering questions about the rules or about the economy of the realms I'm playing on.

Hard-working: I am also a hard worker. I know that it may be in contradiction with my experience, but I'm sure I will not disappoint you if you take me into the team. I'm a very fast learner and I'm always open to receive tips to improve my staff qualities.

You have also copied answer 13. from gaming4dayzz

You have copied question 15. from gaming here is his question 15

Kindness: I am kind, and this may look weird to see in a staff application but I truly think a staff member should be nice. The staff members can punish but they are also apart of the community and I feel like being nice is a good asset for a staff member.

Helpful: I really enjoy helping others, even though it might sound a bit cliche but I think it is the most important asset as a staff member. I'm already helping out players by answering questions about the rules or about the economy of the realms I'm playing on.

Yes it is very true about me too and it does apply to everyone and Yes this is very similar against to what I have said so to cause no trouble for me I used that instead

It doesn't matter if it is true about you, you have COPIED his answers
Why would I not put it if it is not true about me? Does that make sense to you
I am not going to lie about me and say "ohh I am 64 and I am not kind at all and I am not helpful nor hard-working" Do you know what I mean??

Then please do it or your application will defiantly be denied by the staff members.

Edit, you have also copied question 12.
Yes I did but Question 12 is something I would have said and I also edited most of the questions and put it in my own sense , anything else would you like to add

Yes I did but Question 12 is something I would have said and I also edited most of the questions and put it in my own sense , anything else would you like to add
Are we back at this, because if we are then, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WOULD SAY THAT WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU COPIED FROM ANOTHER APPLY AND YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.