Critez - Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critez

Hello my IGN is Critez and I want to apply for staff because that the server is so wonderful and good and the players who play it needs to get a good experience and I want to do that for the players. Now I am 14 years old and I am a better staff member as I have experience with a lot more plugins and I have been a moderator on a server for almost 3 months. The server I am moderating on is called the Salvieons Kingdom and is not open yet. If you accept this and want the IP just discord me. My discord is Critez#4761. I have a server to that is called TarnishedPvP and it has been very many hackers on the server so I know many types of hacks. I can also see it can be a problem with me having a server but that’s no problem I will be so much activity that I could probably trash my server. So let’s talk about how much I can be active. I can be 8 hours every day in the time I have the school that’s all my free time and I can be up to 12 hours active in the no school days. If I could be less I would do that but I literally gave this server all my spare time. I hate hacks and hackers and I would not let them hack on any server. I can say all the hacks I know that is the most common: Killaura, Flight/Fly, Speed/Bunneyjump, forcefield, Reach, Tpaura, Timer, Xray, No slowdown and NoFall. I know a lot more but I can’t remember now. I have a mic and I am able to capture a video of hackers I find. I am able to download Teamspeak and I already have discord. My time zone is GMT and I live in Norway but I still really got at English. So I can speak really good English and Norwegian. I would like to moderate the Survival server or the kitpvp server. I’m working really good as a team with the other staff team there I’m a moderator on and my own server so that I don’t think would be any problem. I think the hardest hack to detect is the Xray hack because you need to tp to the players and watch them for some seconds before taking an Xray test and all of that. My greatest strength is to work on the thing. If I am at school I’m doing much better to have something to work on instead of sitting down and listen to the teacher. But I can still sit down and listen real good. My real name is Torbjorn S. Henriksen if you want to know that but you can call me Critez. I love MuxMC and it would be a dream come true to get to work hard every day on my favorite server. Bye

Melvard

Hello,

We are excited to see new applicants! However, you are required to use this exact format. Please submit a new application on a different thread using the proper format. Questions or concerns? Please contact a staff member via Discord.

Thread locked - Improper format.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.