CuffMeDaddy's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? My IGN is CuffMeDaddy.

2. What is your age? I am currently 18 years old.

3. What is your timezone? My wonderful timezone is EST.

4. Are you a donator? Currently I am not a donator

5. What is your Discord ID? My discord is Simple#6621.

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? I can be on for quite a while, due to the fact that I am out of full time school for now. My classes are from 11:15am-3:30pm most days. Since I have most mornings off I am able to be on late at night, which is beneficial to MuxMc because most staff seem to be offline during the night.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? My native language is English. I can also understand and partially speak Russian and Spanish because I learning both of those languages.

7. How long have you played MuxMC? I have only played MuxMc for one season. I do think I am qualified to become a member of the staff team because I know most of the players and am able to communicate well with new people.

8. What do you think of MuxMC? MuxMC is a great sever that has had issues. I truly enjoy watching the server change and improve. Part of the reason I would like to become staff is because the MuxMC's staff team has been working really hard to improve the server and its issues. MuxMC seems to be a long term server. The evidence for that statement is clear. MuxMc, at the start of the map, had massive TPS issues as well as cannoning issues. Both of those two problems made the server almost unplayable. The staff team worked very hard to resolve those issues and have made a huge comeback. Most servers do not have the will power to fix those issues and save their server. Where Mux is different. I truly believe this server will grow and become something big, and that is why I like MuxMc.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I have always enjoyed being staff. Mainly because I am a, ‘man of responsibility and experience.’ I enjoy the ability to have authority and have an extra amount of responsibility, not just to your faction, but to the server/community as well. I enjoy being able to play factions, for the gamemode itself. When being apart of a staff team, you have the responsibility to take care and preserve a community of people. It is an amazing feeling to say to yourself, “I help out here, I helped create this experience for others.” With being a, ‘man of responsibility and experience,’ It helps to have a friendly an active staff who you can count on to be there when needed.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I like to think that I am a man of responsibility. I take the roll of being a staff member seriously because of that. Becoming a staff member means that you have to look out for your community. Playing factions becomes less of a priority and preserving the community that others play in begins to outweigh the gamemode itself. I also have plenty of past staff experience. My toxicity tends to go away after being accepted due to the fact that Factions is no longer the main concern.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I have quite a bit of past staff experience. The most significant was becoming staff on Mineplex. I was staff for 2 months before the transfer of staff management. I have also been staff on RaidMc, UnlocatedMC, and Levania.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I have been muted for 30min for continuing to carry an argument in all chat. I have also been muted in the discord for spam. Both punishments happened at the beginning of the map.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? I feel that my greatest strength is my communication with others. I have lots of background in networking and working within a team. Most of those skills come from working experiences in day to day life. Another strength I have is working within a team. I am a sports player and a dedicated employee at two jobs currently. In both of those, teamwork is essential to getting tasks done. This also carries over to in game aspects. A third strength that I have is time management. Like stated above, I am a dedicated employee at two jobs and have college classes to worry about. I consider time management a strength of mine because I am able to balance two jobs, school, and gaming.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I believe that my biggest weakness is first impressions. First impressions tend to mean a lot to me. This can sometimes lead to issues with agreeing on subjects or accomplishing tasks on a timely matter. I am currently trying to work on this weakness, seeing that it is also an issue that reflects onto day to day tasks.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? Yes, Cloud9 is a friend of mine.

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I am a self motivated, ambitious, and an efficient worker. Great at communicating with individuals and working in groups. Experience putting the client first. Plenty of positive experience working with a team.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I have many hours put into Psychology and other areas of understanding people. I am considered a, ‘People person.’ I enjoy being around all sorts of people, and if I an issue with someone comes up, I have many ways of solving it. It is no problem for me to block out drama that doesn’t involve me, or people relating to me. I have had plenty of experience with all sorts of people and communities and would like to help and work with MuxMc's community as one of your hard working staff members. I am a fast learner so if an issue comes up, I can adapt and learn a better way to handle a situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.