Detailed staff application explanation and guide.

Iron_Kevin

1. What is your IGN?

You will need to tell your IGN to everyone. Please remember that changing your IGN can release in a deny because the staff doesn't know who the applicant is.

2. What is your age?

Just tell your age. Be honest because the staff is not judging on age. Lying could result in a denial. Honestly is the best policy!

3. What is your timezone?

The staffteam needs your timezone due to activity on that timezone. You might have a higher chance to be accepted if you're living in a timezone without many staffmembers online. Alert: Timezone is not the date/time on the day of the application but the zone, if you don't know your timezone then go to google and put in ''What is my timezone?''.

4. Are you a donator?

You need to answer this fair as they want to see how much money you spent into the server. It's not making very much impact if you donated or not but the staffmembers wants to see, how dedicated you're to the MuxMC network.

5. What is your Discord ID?

Make sure that it is your real Discord ID. You will need Discord as staffmembers are communicating with Discord. It's really simple, you just put your name and discord tag. Example: Iron_Kevin#9102.

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?

Answer this honestly. It mostly doesn't make an impact if you say that you play 24 hours per day, as the recruiters might think that you're lying. You won't be accepted if you played only 15 minutes per day. The staffteam wants to see an active staffmember but don't make MuxMC more important then School and other IRL stuff. It shows responsibility if you don't make MuxMC more important then even your IRL life.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

Please answer this honestly. The staffteam isn't going to deny you because you speak only English. They just want to know if you're speaking other languages for translations without Google translate or DeepL.

7. How long have you played MuxMC?

Please don't lie at this one. The staff can check it so please be honest. Just say how long you played this. I joined 1 year ago for the first time.

8. What do you think of MuxMC?

You can put in it whatever you want but just let them see how great or how stupid MuxMC really is.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?

This is the most important question and this really needs to have detail. You need to make this point more unique than other applications. You're not going to be accepted when you say this ''I want to ban the hackers and help the players and prevent that the server gets a DDoS attack''. Maybe the DDoS attack is pretty unique but not the thing that a staffmember needs to hear. Instead of that, I'm giving a good example ''I really want to be a staffmember at the MuxMC factions because I feel that the staffmembers are not active on my timezone and I want to change that, I also experience that the staffmembers are not deep-focussing at the players and I want to focus deeply on the players''.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
This is one of the most important questions as the recruiters want to know why you're the best candidate. There are a lot of applications and you will need to be unique. Answer this question with very much detail. Don't go lightly in your traits but tell the staffteam, why it could help by your trial as Trainee. I personally experience sometimes that I almost need to cry, because of the undetailed question 10. Many players are saying this: ''I'm good at catching hackers and banning advertisers''. Tell the recruiters why you're so good at catching hackers and how you can see the difference between a Legit person and a cheater. You can delete the advertisers-part of this story because everyone can ban advertisers.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?

You need to tell a detailed story about your staff experience. Tell the recruiters minimal this: Playerbase, name, What did you learned from it that you can possibly use if you're a Trainee and why you resigned/got demoted and an explanation of it. Don't lie about being staff on a big server because it's easy to find out.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?

Just add your punishments, even if it is a warning. Be honest because the recruiters are going to do a background-check and if you're caught then you will be denied.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

Tell the recruiters your greatest strength's. They want to know it so they see in what situations you're very good at.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?

Be honest about your mistakes: You aren't good at learning? You're not confident? Just tell it to the recruiters!

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

If you have a staffmember that potential could vouch for you. Tell it but it is not required to have a potential staffmember.

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.

Just describe your life and hobbies.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

Do you not like to be active in the evening? Do you not like a question? Tell it here.

What is expected from a Trainee?

Activity:

A Trainee needs to be active and dedicated to the server. You will be demoted if you're inactive and there is a possibility that you get promoted to Helper if you're very active. I would recommend being active, even if you're not accepted/demoted.

Role-Model:

A Trainee is not allowed to swear/disrespecting people. Even if a player is insulting you, then you need to react friendly back.
Example:

Player 1: Fk you, you're so dumb!
Trainee: Could you please tell me, why you think that I'm dumb?
Player 1: There is a glitch and nobody is helping me!
Trainee: Could you tell me, what the glitch is?
Player 1: If I'm dying then I will be teleported for 30 secs constantly.
Trainee: I will tell it to a higher-up staffmember. It can be fixed in some hours/days is my expectation.
Player 1: Thanks, sorry for disrespecting you.
Trainee: Nope, I'm not worrying about it :)

Knowledge of the server:

A Trainee without knowledge is lost. Players are constantly asking questions to staff and if you don't know the answer then you're not a very good staffmember. I will recommend you to become first familiar with the community before applying for Trainee.

This was my application guide!
Detailed and more explanation for the questions and example's.

-Iron_Kevin