3. What server are you applying to?
Factions
4. What is your timezone?
Eu
5. Are you a donator?
Yes
6. What is your Discord ID?
! Esse シ#0001
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
4-6 averege
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, english and swedish
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
Since its release
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think its a nice server with alot of potential, they have made alot of improvements since i started.
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
Cause i feel like alot of people who needs help decide to msg offline staff on discord or something like that instead of askin in game chat, with a staff role people come at u directly and ask instead of waiting for the other staff to get on, and i been playing for a while now and think its time to move on and help more with the staff team and so on.
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Cause im a relly active player and i probably the most og player on the server and got alot of experiance.
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes ive been admin on a server that is now shut down it was called slimeskies or something i dont remeber than i was mod on a server called (totally forgot what its called it was a skyblock server).
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
Yes ive been muted and i might of gotten banned for something but i dont remeber i have.
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My experiance and my activeness.
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My english spelling isnt the best but i do as good as i can.
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Might Burger and sinqle idrk.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a young man with to much freetime the only thing but mc i do on my freetime is fotball 3 times a week wich makes me able to be on alot cause i dont relly got anything but the fotball so.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Ive helped alot in the past (since im in the qa), and im the best mineman there is ;)

Esse,

Fix grammar, sentence structure issues, and the overall material. Add a ton more detail on all of your answers.