Faderecons Ban apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

FadeRecon

• IGN of the account you are appealing for: FadeRecon

• Staff member who punished you: Cloud9___

• Were you banned or muted? Banned

• Have you submitted an appeal before? If so, please include the link: No, this is my first one

• Do you believe that your punishment is justified? I beleive what you saw was incorrect, the video you did indeed see what very sketchy i cant say it wasn't but after i overviewed it, and knowing i didnt cheat, and prove to you i did not.

• Why should we revoke your punishment? The video which was the reason i got banned, was way off from me cheating. I was banned for reaching in the video for the first 20 seconds i hit him with 3 blocks. Which means those were legit. The reason why i hit him through the player was because he jumped up on the wall as i jumped to crit hit him. If you see cus pvping on the sandwall the tps was the reason hits were delayed. I mean if you looked closly he lit on fire really far away which means my god encahnts were by him delayed. So their for it was a tps dection that made it look

• Other information (optional):

Cloud9__

FadeRecon,
After further review, I agree, knowing the TPS issues as of late this video can very easily be explained.
You will be unbanned momentarily.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

-Cloud9__

Status
Not open for further replies.