Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? Gaming4dayzz

2. What is your age? 13

3. What server are you applying to? MuxMC

4. What is your timezone? EST

5. Are you a donator? No

6. What is your Discord ID? Gaming4dayzz#6048

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? School days 2-5 hours and on weekends 8-12

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I speak mostly English but I am learning Spanish at school.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I have not been with them for long, but I thought I should see if I could get accepted as a staff member so I could help the server out.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? When I got invited to the server I thought that it was gonna be crap, but it turned out to be the best welcoming community server yet to come, and they really understand people. The staff are very welcoming and supportive, The trailer seems the best and the entertaining then any other server I've been to. I hope to become staff and stay with this server very long.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I would like to become staff on this server because I get to become part of a great growing community. I would have the privilege of helping out players and getting to know everyone and have a good time.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a good personality with having a sense of humor and I do take things seriously. I am very good at helping people not only in the game but also any in real life problems they might have. I'd also hate to see this server be shut down, but by enhancing the player's quality while playing the game I feel like that will never happen.
Even if I don't get accepted so be it, I'll still be an active member and will try better to report any rule breakers on all servers and help all players with any situation. Any problems or bugs that I come across I will contact staff immediately. If I do get accept, it will be an honor to enhance the experience of the players and to help the server as a whole.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes I have had staff before, I had it on medium and small servers.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Fair: I am not biased, I would punish a friend if it is needed. The rules apply to everyone, including me and my friends and the punishments will be given out if someone is caught breaking the rules.

Kindness: I am kind, and this may look weird to see in a staff application but I truly think a staff member should be nice. The staff members can punish but they are also apart of the community and I feel like being nice is a good asset for a staff member.

Helpful: I really enjoy helping others, even though it might sound a bit cliche but I think it is the most important asset as a staff member. I'm already helping out players by answering questions about the rules or about the economy of the realms I'm playing on.

Hard-working: I am also a hard worker. I know that it may be in contradiction with my experience, but I'm sure I will not disappoint you if you take me into the team. I'm a very fast learner and I'm always open to receive tips to improve my staff qualities.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I don't really think I have any weakness.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. My name is Jason Jordan, I love to fish, play sports, and game. I have 1 sister, a dog named piper and a cat named peter. I'm in seventh grade turning 13. My birthday is on the 22 on September. yes I did put 13 on the age question.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? No.

Thanks for reading
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.