GetGoodSkid

2. What is your age?

3. What is your timezone?
Au

4. Are you a donator?
Yes,I am, I have Knight rank.

5. What is your Discord ID?
GetGoodSkid#7908

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Monday 1-2 hours due to training.
Tuesday 3+
Wednesday 1-2 hours due to training.
Thursday 3+
Friday 4+
Saturday 9-12
Sunday 9-10

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes,I can speak English, some French, Japanese and German.

7. How long have you played MuxMC?
About 2-4 months.

8. What do you think of MuxMC?
It is an amazing server, the staff are the best they help you with everything they can, they will be online all the time responding to everyone that needs help, the development and time put into this server is impeccable and it is an amazing server and smooth to play on. <3

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I would love to be apart of the staff team, I am a kind person to everyone I come across, I am active all the time and will be active so much move if I get the Job as being a trainee. I am nice to everyone and I do my job to the best possible way I can, I am always going to be looking at my discord to see if new tickets open and if anyone is in waiting for support, I will be helping people in chat, and ingame and in discord. I am good with knowing if anyone is hacking or not, I can tell if someone is or isn't, I am willing to find bugs and help the other staff member's with anything they need, bugs hackers, anything I will be there to help them out. I am a kind and nice person to everyone, I am a person that does as they are told and I am a good listener so if people have problems I will be there to help them out and listen to what they have to say, even if its about irl stuff I am happy as to listen to them and help them out. I am a great staff member I am so kind to everyone I am fair to everyone even if they are mean to me I will always be nice and forgiving. I will be as active as I can, I will help as many people as I can, I will never be mean to anyone. I have so much experience with staff and hacking, I can tell when people hack and or cheating. If anyone needs me and I am online I will respond ASAP to them if I don't please DM me on discord and I will get back to you ASAP. I will check all the servers every day if I get hacker reports I will get on it ASAP but if I can't I will get a staff member that is online to do it. I am a known player I am sometimes toxic if I get killed by a hacker or I get stuck in a block and crit out. I just VERY dislike hackers and if I find one I will report them for hacks. If I find a hacker I will record them and ban them then send the Recordings to a Higher staff member.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am kind to everyone, I am active I am going to be online at school as well so I can look at tickets if anyone needs discord help when I am at school, i will be on discord most of the time to help people, i will be online every day, well i will try to. I am a nice person I am not toxic to anyone that I come across even if they are to me. I am going to help the other staff members with everything I can, and I will find bugs for them to fix. I am a person of my word I will help everyone I can, I am active I do as I am told and I will do anything to help any staff member that needs my help.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Server, Rank, Info
Dawnlight, Owner, it is a factions network that isn't released yet.
ZeptixMC, Developer, it is an HCF server that I have been working on for a friend because he is hopeless when it comes to mc servers.
LitPVP, Developer, it was a network with 200+ people on it, it had Factions, Skyblock and Kitpvp. The server shutdown when the owner forgot to pay for the host and it died.
LabMC, Helper, it is an HCF server that gets over 50 people on it all the time.
RaidLabs, Helper, it is a Factions server that has 100+ people on it all the time, and I was active up until I left.
KingMC, Manager, it is a small factions server that is under development right now.
ZorahHCF, Media-Manager, it is a small HCF server that I worked with for over a couple of months.
StellaPVP, Sr.Admin, it is a Factions server that is a cosmic test server.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
Not that I know of, no.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
playing rugby is mine, I have been playing it since I was 5 years old, I love the sport and I will keep on playing it and try to get to my goal of being a professional Rugby Union player.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I have Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism, these are my weaknesses, my dyslexia makes it hard for me to spell thing correctly, my ADHD makes me need to do things constantly, and my Autism makes me think of things outside of the box.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)|
CuffMeDaddy. <3

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am 14, I love to play MC and rugby for my school. and I also love catching hackers in mc servers, I have been playing MC for about 5 years. I am a Developer and know how to develop/ fix bugs for most types of servers.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
No that's it thank you.

Thank you for reading my app.

Last edited:

LilM4tt

We like to see a lot of detail in our applications. For now, I think this is okay, but more detail could definitely help. I won't do anything to it. Just add some more details in core areas and you might have a chance of being accepted!

GotTaked

We like to see a lot of detail in our applications. For now, I think this is okay, but more detail could definitely help. For now, I won't do anything to it. Just add some more details in core areas and you might have a chance of being accepted!

Hey,

I like your application, I don't think there's really something that you can change about it.

I wish you good luck!

-Ceilinglight#1786

I like your application. As I was reading through it, I noticed a bunch of grammatical errors. As Alacroy told me, I suggest you use the application Grammarly as it is easy to use, and helps out a ton.
Good luck on your application!
-Carnifex

I like your application. As I was reading through it, I noticed a bunch of grammatical errors. As Alacroy told me, I suggest you use the application Grammarly as it is easy to use, and helps out a ton.
Good luck on your application!
-Carnifex
Thank you for your feedback taken it on, and fixing them all now, I use Grammarly as well btw,<3