Not open for further replies.

GotTaked

1. What is your IGN? GotTaked

2. What is your age? 15

3. What is your timezone? EST

4. Are you a donator? No lmao

5. What is your Discord ID? J a k e#8147

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? idk 6

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I take honors spanish 2 with LilM4tt, but like he said in his staff app. she lets us cheat so I dont rly know the language...

7. How long have you played MuxMC? Since last wipe

8. What do you think of MuxMC? good idk

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? so i can visual glitch without getting banned

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? cause i supreme in cs

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? i was owner of lemondcloud.org but i got demoted

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? i got false banned by spenser <3 and i was temp banned for visual glitching

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? everything

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? nothing

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) LilM4tt

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. i can hit max 8 bhops in cs

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? i lied about the 8 bhops ;-;

LilM4tt

Lacks a bit of detail, but overall I think that is a pretty good application. I think you have a 50/50 chance of being accepted as a Muxer.

Hello, the application is a bit short on information, + you use words like "rly", just use really. It makes the application way nicer/ professional.

Good luck!
-Ceilinglight#1786

GotTaked,

Thank you so much for your attempt at a staff application. Be sure to post again if you are actually serious about trying to become a member of the staff team.

APPLICATION DENID: THREAD LOCKED

Best,
Admin Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.