3. What server are you applying to?

Factions War

4. What is your timezone?

CT (GMT-5) (Central Time)

5. Are you a donator?

I am not but I might once the server releases

6. What is your Discord ID?

Hateqble#8388

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?

3-6

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

I only speak English

9. How long have you played MuxMC?

I haven't played at all since the server doesn't release till August 24th

10. What do you think of MuxMC?

The concept of the server sounds really cool and I look forward to playing it.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?

I would like to be staff because I think it would be nice to help out the server and moderate a custom faction server. I have moderated quite a few modded and non-modded servers in the past but never a custom server like this. I have watched so many servers rise and fall and this server looks like it can grow into an amazing server and I would like to help it every step of the way as much as I can.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I don't think you should choose me over other applicants but I think I could get accepted because of the experience I have with moderating not only minecraft servers, but discord servers with 20k+ members.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?

Octane City (discord): 65k members was its peak calmed down to around 55k
Miner's League: 25k members in discord about 20-30 players regularly on server
ZoneMc(SpaceRealms): 5k - 10k members in discord and 100 players regularly

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?

I have not

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

Experience
Ability to stay professional even when someone annoys me
Friendliness

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?

I am not a very strict person and I verbally warn people before taking action on most things (except ddos threats and other really bad offenses)

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.

My name is Kaleb, I am almost through with high school and plan to go to a technical center for computer technology. I used to play baseball till I hit little league and that's when I really started gaming, I started on a crappy little laptop sitting on my bed playing minecraft at 30 fps and I finally got a desktop almost 2 years ago now that I can play most high end games. My family and I also plan on going on a cruise every summer/winter like we did this year, they are really fun and we got to see how people lived in the Bahamas. That's about all that has happened in my almost 17 years of living. Thank you for reading my staff application and I hope you enjoyed.
<3

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

I said everything I can without giving out personal info in number 18.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.