3. What server are you applying to?
MuxMc Factions
4. What is your timezone?
Central
5. Are you a donator?
Not yet
6. What is your Discord ID?
jacob#2155
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
3-6 hours
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I only speak English fluently.
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
As the server isn't out yet, I have no playtime. I do plan on playing a lot more when the server is out.
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
The server looks fun, and I am excited for it's release. As it's a new server, I would love to help out any way I can. I'm excited to watch this server grow.
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
As I mentioned above, I would love tl watch the server grow, and help it in any way I can. Whether I'm catching hackers, or muting players that break the chat rules, I can also help moderate the server.
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have a lot of time on my hands to spend helping out the server. I am easy to contact, and easy to get along with. I try to make sure players are enjoying their experience on MuxMc. I also enjoy helping players, new and old.
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes. I've been a mod on numerous Discord servers, and I've been an admin on a server a while back.
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I have never been punished, and I intend on keeping it that way.
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I am easy to contact, and I am always willing to help those in need. I will try to satisfy the players to ensure they're enjoying their time on the server.
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I love to joke around. I will make sure that my humor doesn't go out of hand. As a staff member, I know I should look professional and keep my jokes to a minimum.
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am 16, and I enjoy helping any way I can. I would love to help MuxMc thrive. On my free time, I can be found playing on Minecraft Mini Games servers. I plan to dedicate more of my freetime to this server when it comes out. I enjoy joking around with friends, but I understand that there is a time and place for everything.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I honestly think I've explained everything above. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.