ianjg05's Staff application

ianjg05

1. What is your IGN? ianjg05

2. What is your age? 13 (Don't deny me yet)

3. What server are you applying to? MuxMC Factions

4. What is your timezone? My timezone is EST
(UTC -5)
5. Are you a donator?
No but i was planning to buy tier 3 soon.
6. What is your Discord ID?
My discord id is ianjgO5#3219 (its not a zero its capital o)
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
I can easily put at-least 3 hours a day into this server. On weekends I can play for about 10 hours. If I am not on for this time I would explain to owner why i'm not on.
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
No but I speak a little bit of Spanish, currently taking in school.
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
Well I started playing this server 2 days ago. I've played about 4 hours yesterday and 6 hours the day before. Although I am fairly new and haven't played sense release I don't think that would affect be as if I make staff I will try to meet and make friends with everyone on the server.
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think its a great and original ideal of Factions with gun elements! I've never seen a server doing this and I think it is a great idea. For me I like it because it is different than most other faction servers,. I like how the server still has the aspects of basic faction servers like building bases with other people, surviving attacks and raids from other players but then with guns it adds a new way to play the game, it's gives us the players so much new things we can do that we can't on other servers. I would love to help this server and be involved any possible way.
11 and 12.
What makes me different from other applications is that unlike some other staff you won’t have to teach me to run commands, deal with people, figure out who’s hacking because I’m used to all of this. I know what to do. Also I feel I would make a great member to the staff team here at MuxMC because , I’ve dealt with almost every experience that there is to be dealt with, I have been mod and staff on lots of other servers and even owned my own server for a while. I really feel like I could help you guy's a lot with the server, save you a bunch of time for whatever tasks you need because I have really kind of dealt through at all. I’ve been through all the updates, I’ve seen how players are, I’ve seen how to deal with them and the staff team, interviews, pretty much you name it I’ve probably dealt with it. I wouldn’t say there’s one specific quality that I could benefit you guys with it would be an all-around sort of thing really because I’ve dealt with everything that there is to be with honestly, so I always said that there’s one thing that would be best. I can host events, I love to do it in my free time because it’s super fun interacting with the players then they feel like there’s actually people who are dedicated to the server and it intrigued them more to come back and that’s sort of what I feel like the server would aim for because if the players are happy I feel like everyone is happy. I’m probably most experienced catching people in combat related hacks and x-ray just because I’ve dealt with them for so long now. I feel like hacks like fly, x-ray are very simple and easy to catch and you don’t much training it that whereas for you know who's hacking and who's not. New mods you really have to teach them about people using aura and stuff like that because nowadays in 2019 the hacking and clients and all the knowledge for it has completely changed compared to like 5 years ago, there just clients out there that do crazy things so definitely I don't need a good anticheat but if we do have one that would save a lot of time, anticheat provides the efficient alerts and watching people who are in combat is definitely my best. Drama in the community is a big aspect to having a Minecraft server and basically staffing it and if the players are fighting and you know there’s groups in the chat that are going against each other and it just all sort of goes bad and that can be very hard to deal with, that’s one thing I have noticed well working with other servers so I feel like if your able to properly manage the chat room and have everyone happy and you know keep drama to a minimum then it really shows that the server is capable of being professional. I deal with server drama by having updates all the time and if we make a controversial update we’re you know let’s say have the players didn’t like it and the other half did enjoy it it could be as to what to do from there because you halve the players are enjoying it, you don’t want to upset them but for the other half you don’t know if you should revert the changes because if you do so halve the people will become happy and the other halve will become upset. To fix a big deal with the community you would have to try to control the situation because you know the track quite hectic sometimes so if people start going overboard and you know threatening people and saying oh I’m gonna do this to players and this to the server you have to take action and moderate the chat room and make sure these people they’re taking action over so if you have to mute that or something because people can go to crazy extents just over a Minecraft server at the end of the day they don’t realize like it’s not that deep of a issue so those of people you halve to watch out for. If people are abusing the chat rules I would definitely have to give them a warning, tell them there being a bit out of line here and you know if they come to a consensus and they agree with you then great but if you warn them and they still don’t learn you have to take action. This is what makes me different than other applications.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes, I have been staff on a lot of a servers. (Mostly small one's tho) I owned a server for about a year with about a average of 50+ players. I know how to run commands, take care of players in the community, deal with almost of different kinds of hacks, and deal with console.
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
Nope I have never been punished on MuxMC although in 2014 I was muted for a day in Mineplex.
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I feel best with catching most hackers, no matter what hacks, and dealing with the community, these are my biggest strengths
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I feel my greatest weakness is my age and school because most servers judge from my age and just deny me right away. I also lack 10+ hours a day of playing time on school days.
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No I do not right now but I am looking forward to become friends with all the staff.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I have talked a lot about my self and shown many different characteristics in the previous questions. What I want you guys to know about me is that I am from USA, born in Mexico. I hope to make this server a better community and become friends with all! I have a ambitious behavior and it makes me determined not to give up no matter my challenge. Another thing is that I am nice and respect everyone, I will try to gain everyone trust and make sure they don't hate me!
I have described a lot of characteristics in previous questions, but the main things you ought to know about me is that I am an aspiring Paramedic in the UK and hope to achieve my potential and reach the top. This ambitious behavior is on of my traits, and this makes me determined to not give up no matter how hard the journey to my goal may be. Another important trait is that I am kind and caring to others. I try my best to be liked by everyone, as personally I don't like it when someone doesn't like me. This mixed with my ambitious behavior makes me determined to gain everyone's trust and respect to make sure they like me.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Atm no but if I need to add more or you have any questions msg me on discord, again my discord is ianjgO5#3219 (its not a zero its capital o)
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me on Discord (or add me - Alacroy#3204) as long as it is not something such as, or similar to, improving your application.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoyed.
Ian

Last edited: