3. What server are you applying to?
MuxMC FactionWars
4. What is your timezone?
GMT+
5. Are you a donator?
I paid a few times on MuxMC Yes And I'm currently Tier6 with 115 Power
6. What is your Discord ID?
My currently Discord is : sᴛɪɴɢɪɴɢsʜᴏʀᴛ#0155
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Monday : 4-6 hours
Tuesday | 4-5 hours
Wednesday : 4-5 hours
Thursday | 5-6hours
Friday | 5-6 hours
Saturday | 6-7 hours
Sunday | 6-7 hours
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes I currently speak English a bit of french and im learning dutch and korean
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
Ive played from last season of Factionwars to This season
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I was told about the history of MuxMC it was 3 Owners 1 Owner passed Ownership to another then that Owner passed Ownership to Sandor Yet it took a lot of times but the server is currently in perfect condition and all there is to be done on the server is glitches patched and hackers to be stopped within their passed
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
Well I want to become a staff member on MuxMC because I enjoy helping others and making sure the server is in control instead of out of control with hackers,spammers,Botters and more and I also enjoy the server a lot and wish to be more than an usual player I want to be somebody on the server who helps people or punish people who are violating the rules
but the biggest reason I want to be staff is
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
This is a question that I really struggle on but I think its your desicion that who you decline and accept but I will include reasons how I could help improve the server
I've been staff on quite a lot of servers most of them shut down because of it becoming dead and some I resigned from but Every server I've joined I've gave them tips I told them advice I helped punish cheaters and helped rewarding the good players in their community and showing the best way to stop the hackers and reward the nice players
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Well I've own servers Ive been staff on many servers but currently I have none to go on since I resigned or server shut down but most servers I was staff on I got a high ranking Example In a server I played for a week or 2 I became a Helper I helped all kind of players and told the staff about the hackers and I got promoted a lot In the first month of being staff they promoted me to Jr Mod and Then More hackers I found and more advice I gave them i highly climbed up the ranks leading to Co Owner then the server died Probally because the Owner quit Minecraft
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I've been punished for saying staff online and I was using Fly I boots but the rule was just made when I was using them and I think thats all
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
Detecting Speed or Fly hacks because that could be mistaken as lag
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Im not really hated in the staff team some staff knows me but I don't like asking for vouches because it could give me an advantage but I dont really want an advantage
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My real name is Liam I am 13 and play video games I play Minecraft mostly on MuxMC and DupeMC I enjoy both of these servers
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Have a good day Sir

Denied.

Your ingame behaviour as well as previous ban history and immaturity is not acceptable, also your age would also not qualify you for a position in this team yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.