Denied ImSammeey's Staff Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSammeey

1. What is your IGN? - ImSammeey

2. What is your age? - 18

3. What server are you applying to? - FactionsWars

4. What is your timezone? - Australian Central Standard Time (GMT+9:30)

5. Are you a donator? - Not currently, definitely am keen to become one as this will be a one of a kind FactionWars. i Would love to get behind it and support it.

6. What is your Discord ID? - SammyG#6921

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? - Can spend about 4 - 5 hours during the weekdays as i have work but during the weekends i can spend about 6 - 7+ hours a day.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Only English

9. How long have you played MuxMC? - Haven''t played, as i haven't been able to get on but am super keen to get on when its back up and grind as this server is one of a kind as looks mint!

10. What do you think of MuxMC? - As i have said i haven't played this server yet but by the looks of Factions with guns is just simply amazing and sooo keen as i am a massive Factions player!

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? - I want to become a Staff on this server as i want to help this community to become a better place and keep everyone in line. I constantly enjoy helping everyone so there is no issues and just make there time a lot easier and fun to play. I want to prove i am an good leader and will be good to fill this roll. i pick up on anything fast and would use any help to make me a better staff member. I want to take some stress off the Admins/Devs shoulders as they have done a lot to be where they are now.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? - I am a down to earth and honest person, I love playing minecraft and making the community a better place by bringing positive vibes and energy. I want to treat people with the respect they deserve and help with anything as that's how i would want to be treated as a player on any server.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? - I honestly haven't been staff an another sever as i haven't really applied, but still love helping people where ever i can.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? - Negative. I've never been punished on any other server either.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? - My greatest strengths are understanding peoples needs and what issues they have. I am an easy going person and get along with just about anyone. i treat everyone with respect and love to have a good laugh.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? - I honestly don't know what my weakness's are but definitely nothing that will get in the way with being a staff. If i find weaknesses about something i will deal with it and do what ever i can to turn it into a strength.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) - No i don't.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. - My name is Samuel i am from Australia. i am an outgoing and energetic person that loves to give a helping hand. i try to be the best i can in every way. I love my sports and have been a captain and leader in sports.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? - As i am from Australia my internet connection probably isn't the best but i always adapt to it. I love my factions i played on Cosmic PvP for about 2 - 3 years and have recently for the past year taken a break. i always love to be top rank :p.

Thanks for your time and reading through my Staff Application!
Cheers, ImSammeey.

Status
Not open for further replies.