1. What is your IGN?
InMyDNA

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?
Faction Wars

4. What is your timezone?
NA (East)

5. Are you a donator?
No, but I've seen the perks and do plan on being one!

6. What is your Discord ID?
sticc#6969

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
since I have a morning shift job and I get out at 3pm i can spend the rest of that time on the server, around 8 - 9 hours

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I speak both English and Spanish fluently

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I've played it before but not that much. I would say around a week.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think this server has a lot of potential and diversity competing with other factions servers. This server offers things that not all faction servers have, You can definitely see that hard work was put into this server.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to provide quick and easy help to members, also i have experience on being staff and know how to deal with members politely and calmly.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I feel that with my experience it would make life easier for everyone and I could work and deliver exceptional results.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I have been a GMod admin on a very high player base and I can talk to people very easily. I also have been a staff on Kyuzi PvP, Severe PvP, And Daegonner PvP.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No, never.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I consider my greatest strength to be is handling/talking with people to get them the help they need.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I feel that I am not very assertive or directive. But i wish to improve on that.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
Ive been playing Minecraft Factions for aslong as i can remember. I have plenty of skill and have made many friends through Minecraft Factions. Of course, I have made mistakes and learned from them through the years. I feel as if i can benefit others in many ways and by helping others I've learned more and more. I'm highly active and quick with handling with members and if i do need help I'm not afraid to ask higher up's for advice on a situation.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I hope to become a good addition to the team and make more friends. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.