Ivuny

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?
I'm applying for the factions server

4. What is your timezone?
British Summer Time
Time zone in UK (GMT+1)

5. Are you a donator?
Yes, I have tried to support this server and brought the Tier2 rank and will be willing to donate more to increase server funds and hopefully put back into the server to either decrease lag or in other ways improve everyone's experience.

6. What is your Discord ID?
Rocky#4154

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
I am a busy individual that is going college 3 days a week and working 3 days a week which will mean I will only be able to dedicate at the most 3 hours daily, and on the occasional day when I'm free I have a lot of spare time which will allow me to spend more time on the server and interact with people on the discord as well as the server.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes! I am bilingual and I speak fluent English as well as Lithuanian which is a good trait even though I don't think there will be too many Lithuanians about on the server :3

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I joined MuxMC when it was releasing and to be exact I joined 5 minutes before factions were being released. I was being helpful to players spamming and having issues with joining for the release and guided them on how to ping the server because they couldn't login into the lobby.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I have not yet seen a server like MuxMC yet which means a lot, I have been on many different servers with different kinds of gamemodes and such however this factions server I really enjoy and a lot of other people are having fun on it too. The server has a very unique aspect of introducing weapons such as guns in the factions industry which shows that MuxMC is thriving to be one of the most unique faction servers out there, especially with the player base gained too. I think MuxMC has a lot of potential and it will only be a matter of time before everything is smooth and there are no minor problems.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to be staff on this server because I feel I can bring a lot of positive energy to the server and being able to assist and help players when they're asking questions in the chat as well as the discord and forums. I am known to be a very helpful person and my main priorities is always answering peoples questions in chat and that is my number one skill. I know this server has big potential and I want to be part of the community when it does grow further and expand into a larger network sometime.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think you should choose me over the other applicants because I have a lot I can bring to the server such as helping individuals with their queries and aiding them to become more aware of the factions basics because a lot of the people joining this server are new to factions. I love helping people because it satisfies me when players are helped because it gives them a much more fun experience playing on the server, no one likes to be ignored when a question is asked and I think that's why I should be chosen over over applicants, whenever a question is asked I am always thinking of ways to help even though sometimes I may not know the answer to the question, but I will always try and help them in some way, which may be asking a another staff member or contacting someone that does know the answer to the query. I am an active member on the discord and forums and always updating myself on server changes or players ideas.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I have past experience on Minecraft servers however I didn't really enjoy staffing on them particular servers due to the toxicity of the players (however I will have to deal with this in any server I apply for) but I also didn't get much recognition from players that I was helping them out and they just saw me as the 'bad guy' because I was having to punish them or warn them several times. I work as a customer assistant and I know how to talk politely with people and greeting them, I treat people the way they expect to be treated and I think that's why people really look up to me.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I have not been punished on MuxMC.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I think my greatest strength is being able to handle stressful situations very calmly and as an example I would use that when the server opened and there were many questions on the discord especially why people were not able to join the server, I guided them and helped them come onto the server. I am good at being able to talk to large audiences and being able to handle and moderate chat very efficiently and making every point I make very clear and understandable. I have a great sense of humour and I could chat to someone for hours because I am always intrigued in what other people have to offer, I love communicating online with people because there is such a big audience out there that I could get to meet and meet wonderful people.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I think my greatest weakness is tending to be a bit of a perfectionist completing tasks to it's full potential, although this may be a strength, I think it is one of my weaknesses because I may take some tasks to seriously and spend too much effort and time doing it. Another minor weakness could be that I work better when I am prepared, for example I would always be ready to answer someones question when I know the answer to it or not, I will always look for another way to help the player even if I don't know what answer they're looking for, and if so; I will contact another member of staff, if not I will ask another player that I know will help me.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
I do not have a staff member as of now to vouch for me however I've been in contact with the owner and helped them with some issues that needed to be addressed in game.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a hardworking individual that only thrives to help others on a Minecraft factions community and I love doing it at the same time. I am a fit person that also takes my sport and well-being seriously.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Thank you for taking your time reading this because I sure did enjoy writing this :D
I hope this all goes well and hopefully I did well!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.