Kareneric

What's your IGN?
Kareneric
Were you banned or muted?
Banned
What were you banned/muted for?
"Auto-Clicker"
Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
I said I had an auto-clicker on my computer for other games (Clicker heros, rat clicker, and other games) and apparently it means I was auto clicking. I know how to jitter click 10+ cps (not hard) I would like an unban.
Any other information?

LilM4tt

yea this guys brain was spinning around. how did u even believe that it was only an autoclicker in the first place, then he doesnt even have to serve out his full 5 day ban for kill aura? hes using ka, why did he get banned for autoclicker, and why ban if youre just going to unban him in 24 hours? it says kill aura is 7 days on the rules, I think you might have mistyped

GotTaked

Jitter clicking at 10+ cps doesn't allow your head to snap from player to player, mod must have mistyped or something, don't worry it happens.

LilM4tt

excellent staff. i get banned for comboing a mod into the next dimension. then this guy is acutally blatandly hacking and he just gets unbanned. absolutely epic gameplay

GotTaked

I got falsely banned by the same exact mod too :D :D and then this guy comes along and gets unbanned absolutely great moderation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.