K

Kareneric

1. What is your IGN?
Kareneric
2. What is your age?
3. What is your timezone?
CST
4. Are you a donator?
I have a rank, but have not purchased anything yet.
5. What is your Discord ID?
Dawenese#0551
5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
7+
6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
English only
7. How long have you played MuxMC?
Since release.
8. What do you think of MuxMC?
I personally think MuxMC is a small but growing server, and with the right dedication from the staff team, it can become a top played server.
9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to be staff on the server to genuinely help new players and overall become a better person. I believe I can not only help myself but help others on the server. I like dedicating time to others and showing others they matter. I also like catching hackers, who doesn't? I don't give up on anything or anyone, so I would love to see my potential on the server
10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I truly believe I can contribute a tremendous amount of time and effort the make the server better and safe. I feel like I need to help new players or welcome new players. If I am accepted to be staff, I would dedicate most of my time looking into hackers, bugs, etc. If someone says help, Il be there. I usually have a lot of free time on my hands (Play time hours...) and have nothing better to do than play minecraft! A game I have been playing since I was 10. I know I would be a great addition to the staff team.
11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I have been staff on a couple of servers. Swungsword, GammaMC, and ChaosPvP
12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No
13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest strength is not giving up on anything or anyone. I personally have been given up on many times, who hasn't? The feeling of being given up is like being told you aren't worth that person's time, or you aren't worth the time it will take to do so. I will always give 110% in anything I do.
14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest weakness is failure. If I fail to do something or struggle I get very frustrated and keep trying to do what it is I am doing. Whether it be pvp, or helping someone, or doing a simple task, I just can't give up.
15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Alacroy and I have talked a little (text) but other than that, No.
16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a 16-year-old gamer who enjoys spending his time helping others and playing games.
17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I was expelled from school at age 15 :l

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, most you're grammar is ok, but I would use an application such as Grammarly, "Il be there" if i am accept staff" etc.

Spencer5949

Administrator
Website
www.youtube.com
Great start, but it definitely needs more information and I suggest checking for grammar mistakes before you post your next one if you decide to.

-Spencer5949
Discord: Spencer5949#6603

Status
Not open for further replies.