Kravezzz

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT

Are you a donator?
Nope.

What is your Discord ID?
Kravezzz#1039

How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Monday: 16:25PM-20:00PM
Tuesday: 16:25PM-20:00PM
Wednesday: 16:25PM-20:00PM
Thursday: 15:45PM-20:00PM
Friday: 14:25PM-20:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM-20:00PM
Sunday: 13:00APM-17:00PM

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, Turkish aswell as English.

How long have you played MuxMC?
Just joined today, but I'm a fast learner.

What do you think of MuxMC?
MuxMC is a very good server, professional leadership team and the community is very nice.

Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I believe I should be a Staff Member because I`m trustworthy and responsible, ever since I’ve joined MuxMC, I`ve wanted to become a Staff Member here. However, if I want to be a Staff Member here I`m gonna be needing skills, such as fast typing, communication skills, leadership skills for the future. I`m ready to put that on.

I just really have a passion for MuxMC, and I am active, helpful, and kind towards other players. I`m also very mature, I like to have a joke around, but I also know when enough, is enough. I am capable of stopping a joke if I can sense it going too far. This is important for a Staff Member, as they need to be mature aswell. I am also friendly, meaning I am approachable, and a good person to talk to. I’ve gone through things in my life that others are too, meaning I can help them out if they need the help and support.

I am also very honest, I take full responsibility for anything I do or say. I stopped lying like a few months ago, because I noticed that when you lie, it makes things worse and you just get into trouble yourself. Being honest is a really important thing when you’re a Staff Member, this is because if you`re not honest, no one's gonna believe you, and you`re just gonna find yourself demoted.

I am a fair player here at MuxMC. I am unbiased. I am capable of treating everyone equally and fairly. No matter what kind of relationship I have with the players, I will still punish them. Rules are rules. They will get the same punishment as everyone else, there is nothing different and special between a normal player and your friends. This is really important to become a Staff Member, becoming a Staff Member means responsibility.

I really like to help out players in-game, and Disc. And that's what I intend to do every-day. It's like my favorite thing to do. When-ever an individual needs assistance or help, I am always there willing to help in all ways necessary to ensure that I can quickly respond to that problem or issue. I will be happy to resolve reports in-game and Disc, and as a Staff Member, it is my job to do it.

I am diligent, now this is what MuxMC are looking for in their staff team, and I'm happy enough to provide it! I'm happy enough to do tasks, I might have homework, but that can still wait. I can be very punctual and get tons of work done in time. Due to my maturity, I think that I can be an impeccable addition, but my diligence is the main reason I should become a Staff Member.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I am probably the only one with a detailed application, and professionalism. My experience is very good, and I believe I could bring a lot to this server by working up each rank. I can deliver the expectations the for the staff requirements and other applicants probably are doing this for the rank. But I am doing this to assist the community, to help it grow bigger with a professional staff team.

Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
CreativeFun - ChatMod (Resigned)
Previous user used to be oMkayy and as you can see me saying so bored. Check NameMC for proof, then on the scoreboard it shows how many players are on th eserver.​
4e50e9a9be98baca5a79c0c145cea842.png

Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No.

What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Communications.
Typing.

What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
Acting infront of people. Total embarrassment. x_x

Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No.

Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My name is Thomas Proctor and I'm from the North East of England. I'm 15 years old, and I always think positively. I used to have depression, and anxiety which has gone but still haunt me. I'm an energetic people and I chose ICT and Music for my GCSE's. I'm a talented musician with over 6 years of experience with the clarinet. I love to help people, and I like nature. My favorite subjects are Maths, Music, ICT, and English. I have 1 older brother and 1 younger brother, and 2 younger sisters. c:

Is there anything else you would like us to know?
No.​

Last edited:

Xezabeth

Head-Moderator
Greetings!

We're sorry that it's taken a bit longer to reply to your application, but we are currently discussing the result of it. You should get a notification on whether or not you have made the team within the next 3-4 days.

Thank you for being patient.

Sincerely,
Xezabeth // Nick.

Kravezzz

Greetings!

We're sorry that it's taken a bit longer to reply to your application, but we are currently discussing the result of it. You should get a notification on whether or not you have made the team within the next 3-4 days.

Thank you for being patient.

Sincerely,
Xezabeth // Nick.
Thanks! :)

Kravezzz

not to say anything genitive its a good application, ive just never seen you online
Hey! Thanks for the feedback. My mum just got a new Boyfriend and I’m spending some time to get to know him. Sorry for that, I’ll try increasing my activity ASAP. Have a good day/night! :3

I would elongate your strengths and weaknesses. Describe why they are your weaknesses and strengths. Knowing your strengths and how to use them well. On top of that, your weaknesses on how to improve them are vital if you want to be a staff member. Just my opinion. Great Application! Good luck

-Cloud9

Kravezzz

I would elongate your strengths and weaknesses. Describe why they are your weaknesses and strengths. Knowing your strengths and how to use them well. On top of that, your weaknesses on how to improve them are vital if you want to be a staff member. Just my opinion. Great Application! Good luck

-Cloud9
Thanks for the reply! Also, thanks for showing me how to improve. Much appreciated!

Xezabeth

Head-Moderator
Greetings!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for a staff position on MuxMC, but unfortunately we cannot open a position for you at this time. For future reference, try putting a bit more time and effort into your application the next time you apply. You never know what could happen next time!

You may re-apply for this position after 14 days of this application’s denial.

When applying in the future, make sure to read all our help and guideline threads on becoming a staff member to help you in your writing process!

Sincerely,
Xezabeth // Nick.

A personal note: It did take a lot of time to review your application but we've come to the conclusion that it is not enough for MuxMC's standards. The application's answers weren't very original in our eyes and the application wasn't detailed enough to be taken to the final stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.