Status
Not open for further replies.

Koud

IGN:
Koud

Age?
19 (8 June 1999)

Are you a donator?
I am not a donator, maybe planning on donating.

Discord ID?
Jamal#6979

Do you have any past punishments on the server?
Yes, some false ban. Nothing too big.

Do you have any past Staff experience?
Yes, I have been staff on some Dutch and also English servers.
I was staff on FysioskiKingdoms (a Dutch kingdom server, that stopped after 3years.) I was a Helper and got eventually got promoted to Moderator, I was never demoted.
I also was staff on GhostKingdom (also a kingdom server and I stopped being staff because of the server stopping, it recently reopened). I used to be a Moderator on their and I resigned because of the server not being active anymore (what also resulted in the server stopping)
I also used to be staff on NeonCraft (this server stopped a long time ago, almost 2years ago. It was a normal faction server.) I used to be a Moderator on here and it was a lot of fun.
I was also a staff member on FunCraft (this was a messy server with lots of game modes, but not generally one. It combined with a lot of server which got me demoted (to mutch staff).) I used to be a Moderator on there and I liked it. It had a community feel to it, and I had to screenshare sometime.
and at last, I also used to be a staff on a couple of UHC- Practice servers. It would be a waste of time to name all the server names, but on all of them, I was positioned chat-Moderator/ Moderator.

Do you speak more than one language?
Yes, I can speak English, Dutch and also a bit German

What do you think of the server?
Its a really nice server with good potential, the staff is 90% of the time happy, and everyone is always working as a community. Everyone on the server knows each other which makes everything just a bit better :)

Why do you want to become Staff? (PARAGRAPH+)
I want to become staff because of the short amount of staff members from my timezone. To give an example today there was a hacker and he was blatantly cheating in the /duel system, he was caught off guard within 2minuts, but all the staff were AFK. Eventually, it took 40-50 minutes to get him banned. I hope to be able too to speed up such a process. I like this server, it's great but nothing is perfect. I hope to make it a better place with my positive attitude, and knowledge of pvp (which can come in handy in an ss or speed up a ban). I think I would be a good part of the staff team because I have basic moderating and administrating skills, because of my past experiences of being staff. The server for me personally isn't just for fun. It is a place to relieve a lot of my stress I gain from my daily doings such as making homework and studying, because of this I want to do something back for the server and that's also why I want to become a staff. As I said earlier in my application the server has a ''good potential '' and I think I can help the server growing and hopefully end up to be a better place for us all.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? (PARAGRAPH+)
I have a lot of pvp experience and I am also a bit known on the server which can come in handy in certain situations. I think I would be a great staff member because of my ability to speak Dutch which comes in handy because of the Dutch origin of the server. I can also see the difference between a closet cheater, and a good player, this will be helpful to speed up some bans/ ss's. I can also help with screensharing, because that's done at least 100times in the past too me. I can help/ support players if something happens to them do to my past experience as chat-Moderator. Because of me being chat-Moderator I learned moderating and administrating. Which always comes in handy. Some of the current staff members are friends with me, such as Joey, Ceilinglight and Cloud9__. Because of my friendship with some of the staff members, I can integrate faster in the staff team IF my application gets accepted.

What do you consider your greatest strength?
Being able to see the difference between a closet cheater and a good player.

What do you consider your greatest weakness?
Making spelling errors/ English understanding

What is your timezone?
Central European Time

Please provide a BRIEF description of yourself:
I am quiet IRL, but I am more outspoken online. I have brown hair and am tall a bit muscular, I try to be funny but a lot of people don't think I am. I try to support people in bad times, but not always. I sometimes mind my own business. I don't have a real job at the moment, but I used to give pvp lessons for 5€. I am also an average student, I am nothing out of the ordinary IRL I like to be who I am.

Do you have anything else you would like to tell us?
I have dyslexia, this means I will always make some spelling errors. It is some kind of mental handicap. I am probably able to be at least 1 or 2 hours online a day. If there are any questions left regarding my staff appeal you can always DM me on discord (Jamal#6979).

ItzBurger

Administrator
I actually like this application a lot more compared to others, and I think it would be helpful to have another staff member who would know how to identify hackers. Also, there is a lot of detail for each question so we know that you took time in this application. You're one of Mux's most dedicated members, playing since map one and I can recognize your commitment
I wish you luck! -ItzBurger#7084

Hey Jamal,

All i can say is, nice application, as Burger mentioned above.

I wish you goodluck!
Ceilinglight#1786

Hey Jamal

I really like your application and appreciate the detail you put into your application you are one of our more loyal players and I feel like it would be great to have someone else who knows how to identify hackers. The only concern I have with your application is I feel like you should try to expand as much as you can on certain stuff such as your strengths and weaknesses.

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256

Koud

Hey Jamal

I really like your application and appreciate the detail you put into your application you are one of our more loyal players and I feel like it would be great to have someone else who knows how to identify hackers. The only concern I have with your application is I feel like you should try to expand as much as you can on certain stuff such as your strengths and weaknesses.

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256
Thanks for the reply, il try to expand it a bit.
My problem is that it says ''your greatest'' which implies: your worst/ your best, and that can only be one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.