LvDark

2. What is your age?

3. What is your timezone?
EST

4. Are you a donator?
I am not.

5. What is your Discord ID?
Dark#6955

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
It varies per day because of certain things I have planned and what time I get home from school. I would say about 2-5 hours during the school week and about 6-8 hours on the weekends, depending on what I am doing that weekend.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I speak Spanish but am not that well in it.

7. How long have you played MuxMC?
I have played about 12 minutes of MuxMC

8. What do you think of MuxMC?
I like the structure of the server, the design, and the staff are very friendly.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I would like to be on staff because I am a dedicated person that will make the community a better place. I will also ensure the rules will be upheld and monitor every player on a timely manner depending on the position I’m given. I would like to make the server a place where people can not only go to hang out with their friends but enjoy every second on the server.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should choose me because I have over two years of expirence with other servers and have been on staff in various positions.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I have been a Trainee up to an Admin (not counting my own server). I have also been a developer in which I helped code and monitor the commands and plugins that were being used/installed. I do not own a server as of right now but I owned a sever around a year ago that was not that popular but gave me the expirence of running a server and a community.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I have not.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I feel my greatest strengths are my friendliness, my determination, my confidence, my humility, and my humbleness.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest weakness are people that are insanely toxic and just disrespectful in every way.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
I do not.

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a person who strives to do better in everything, I try to be the best I can and if I don’t know enough about a subject I will research it. I am energetic but also humble in what I do. I have a bit of a temper but that only occurs when something just isn’t going right or someone is very disrespectful.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
There is not.

Xezabeth

Head-Moderator
Greetings!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for a staff position on MuxMC, but unfortunately we cannot open a position for you at this time. For future reference, try putting a bit more time and effort into your application the next time you apply. You never know what could happen next time!

You may re-apply for this position after 14 days of this application’s denial.

When applying in the future, make sure to read all our help and guideline threads on becoming a staff member to help you in your writing process!

Sincerely,
Xezabeth // Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.