Not open for further replies.

LilM4tt

1. What is your IGN? LilM4tt

2. What is your age? 16

3. What is your timezone? est

4. Are you a donator? yes

5. What is your Discord ID? mattt#2086

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 6

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? i take spanish 2 but she lets us cheat so i dont know any of it

7. How long have you played MuxMC? since last map and this map

8. What do you think of MuxMC? great

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to join the staff chat

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? yes

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? i was admin on lemoncloud.org but they kicked me because i called someone the n word

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? i got false banned by spencer XD

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? i have no life so i can play a lot

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? i have none lawl

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) Reqult. CuffMeDaddy. Cloud9. Melvard. Alacroy. Gracefully. Potato. Bobby. Xezabeth. Sandor. Robert. Jonbar. Vastity. Burger. Reqqy. CeilingLifght. And SPENCER <3

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. im a fuckin ppro

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I say the N word a lot and will definitely be saying it on the server more and more throughout the days.

Last edited:

TheFallen96

Administrator
LilM4tt,

This staff application has been deemed invalid for the lack of effort, and the blatant immaturity. Thanks for taking the 20 seconds of your time to fill out our application for a staff position.

Application Denied. Thread Locked.

Best,
Admin Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.