Mattskoo

2. What is your age?

3. What is your timezone?

EU

4. Are you a donator?

Yes, ($50+)

5. What is your Discord ID?

Mattskoo#6380

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?

3-4 hours of active work, apart from the active work I come online when needed (PM). Although I enjoy helping people I am not able to spend all of my time to a Minecraft server. What I mean with active work is that I won't be AFK and that I always respond.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

Yes, I speak fluent English, French, and Dutch. I'm also really good at Latin but it's dead so I don't know why I'm referring to it. (Weird flex but ok.)

7. How long have you played MuxMC?

I've played for 2,5 months actively, I'm talking about 3-4+ hours a day for a long period.

8. What do you think of MuxMC?

I've played Minecraft for I think 7 years and this is the first application I ever do to become a staff member. I think this server is overall really good but there is always a place for improvement. I want to be part of that improvement as a staff or even as a player. I think MuxMC has a lot of potentials to become even bigger than it is now. The expanding of the server with the prison game mode was a really good idea and I hope that many more may come.
However, I strongly believe that we need to come up with things that motivate people to play for fun and achievements and not for payouts.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?

I really enjoy playing on MuxMC more than I currently do on any other server. However, I miss the creative events or just some things that other servers don't have and what makes MuxMC MuxMC. I think I could be a great help to the team for that part, after that I've worked my way up.

To add to this, I would like to become staff so on the server because it motivates me to play. Doing my job as staff helping people is a great motivation for me and every person that I could help boosts my day. In my opinion, helping someone isn't just responding to him but it's actually doing something for that person. Even if it's contacting someone with a higher staff role to reach out to that person. Giving step-to-step tutorials or giving big explanations on how this work is something that I am hyped about.

I know what it takes to be a good staff member. The main issue with most staff (outside MuxMC) is patience. I know of myself that I can improve on that and I would like to try to work on that as a staff member. We both benefit from it then, my social skills improving and MuxMC has a hard-working dedicated staff member.

The last thing that I would like to mention in why I want to be staff on MuxMC is that on all the times that I was staff on other servers I made friends for life. I'm talking about a number of servers a few years ago where I met players that I still play with today because of the staff role. I hope that my being staff on MuxMC has the same outcome as the other staff experiences did.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I would be a great help to the team and to the players because I am an active player that does the job that people expect me to do. On previous staff jobs, I never hesitated to help people because I don't feel like helping. And as far as I know, people don't have extreme hate towards me.
I know how to behave in any situation because of all the experience I had on other servers (most of them were toxicity, hacking or glitches).

In school, I always take the leader position in group projects. I really like things to go as smooth and efficient as possible and that personality continues in gaming. That kind of personality could have benefits to being staff. People like to work with me because I keep things running, especially in difficult situations. I use my humor to motivate people and almost all group projects end up good.

However, you could say that two leader personalities in a group do not work together. And I don't think you are completely right about that. You end up with two sides of every 'problem' and maybe combining them could result in an amazing solution.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?

I mostly have experience as non-paid staff at small to regular sized servers. The staff ranks would mostly cycle between helper and moderator on different servers. I was a paid admin for a short amount of time on a big Dutch server where my task was to keep the gameplay of different Skyblock sub-servers running. The servers where I was responsible for were always clean (until I stopped because they stopped paying). I can give you the names of the servers in a discord DM.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?

No.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

I'm an insane fast learner, I know how to behave in any situation and I treat people with the respect and kindness that they deserve.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?

My emotions get the upper hand really quick. When I get insulted I mostly shout back immediately (I'm working on it tho).

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

Ceilinglight

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.

My name is not Matt, it is Matisse. I'm a junior at high school right now (finals are in 2 weeks) and I study sciences and Latin. The laptop that I play Minecraft on is the biggest potato ever but it gets the job done. Sports and school always go before gaming but until now it stills gives me lots of time to play.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

I do not watch Game Of Thrones.
I have an extreme obsession with Cars 3.
I eat my macaroni with ketchup.

Last edited:
Hi Mattskoo,
I love the information given on your application; however, I do think you could possibly add a little more to the question referring to "What do you think about MUXMC". Along with this risen point, I advise you to download add-ons of such including Grammarly to help enhance your writing. Your English seems partially broken which is no biggie, and we completely understand as shifting between English, Dutch, French and Latin must be awful!
With you being a trainee on the team, your main job is to Moderate chat and not let people get to you. This being said, your point risen on question 14 being your "emotions get the upper hand of you" could possibly create conflict as on the staff team we like to treat our players as nicely, and fairly as possible. I do however believe you have sincere potential and you seem to have a good sense of humour which we on the staff team cherish. I hope you do know how to draw the line between getting Sh*t done, and having a good time. I hope you take things I have said into account.
I will check back within the week to see if any updates are made :)
p.s do you put the ketchup on your macaroni or on the side? (asking for a friend :p)
- Trial-Mod, Reqult :) (Reqult#6718)

Hi Mattskoo,
I love the information given on your application; however, I do think you could possibly add a little more to the question referring to "What do you think about MUXMC". Along with this risen point, I advise you to download add-ons of such including Grammarly to help enhance your writing. Your English seems partially broken which is no biggie, and we completely understand as shifting between English, Dutch, French and Latin must be awful!
With you being a trainee on the team, your main job is to Moderate chat and not let people get to you. This being said, your point risen on question 14 being your "emotions get the upper hand of you" could possibly create conflict as on the staff team we like to treat our players as nicely, and fairly as possible. I do however believe you have sincere potential and you seem to have a good sense of humour which we on the staff team cherish. I hope you do know how to draw the line between getting Sh*t done, and having a good time. I hope you take things I have said into account.
I will check back within the week to see if any updates are made :)
p.s do you put the ketchup on your macaroni or on the side? (asking for a friend :p)
- Trial-Mod, Reqult :) (Reqult#6718)
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.