Minecraftmods101 Staff Application

1. What is your IGN?
- minecraftmods101 (Really Old Username)

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?
- MuxMC FactionWars

4. What is your timezone?
- EST

5. Are you a donator?
- Not Currently, But plan on it.

6. What is your Discord ID?
- ToddPocalypse2#1464

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
- 5, 6 Hours at most, I work a full time job.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
- English, enough Spanish to get me by in life,

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
- FactionWars Launch has been my first day playing MuxMC!

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think MuxMC, unlike many servers today has a lot of potential, It has more room to grow and I think it is off to a great start this season. With the addition of guns MuxMC has became truly Unique unlike many factions servers today. that are all aimless and provide the same feeling of gameplay. From my experience so far, I had problems joining the server and I messaged Management right away and was astounded by the level of respect I received and the speed at which I received a reply, I was then told to speak to the owner which He is super patient and respectful and cared that I play on the server, That's when I knew I found a good community to play in and be a part of. I plan to play a lot more Faction Wars even if I don't get the position, It truly is a great server.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
- I think I would benefit MuxMC in several ways, I have owned numerous servers(None this big), I have been staff on many servers aswell including MineLegacy, Old school DiamCraft and many more. I want players and or the community to have help available at all times when needed, I want to be a part of the servers growth and watch it become the most played server Minecraft has to offer, I want to make sure that the server is as well a safe, fun and respectful gaming environment so that no matter who joins they all feel welcomed and want to see what we have to offer!

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
- I go out of my way to be successful, I am Outgoing, always looking to help others and am willing to do whatever is possible to provide a great playing experience for players, I respect authority and never backtalk staff no matter if they are above or below me on the staff scale, I am also willing to go beyond and above to make sure this server is a great experience for all that play on it!

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
- I have owned Multiple servers aswell as been staff on multiple servers, Including but not limited to, MineLegacy, OG DiamCraft and much more.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
- No I have not been punished on MuxMC, I also don't plan on it :)

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
- Making sure everyone feels respect and the feeling that we care that they are playing on MuxMC, Every person with or without a donor rank should be treated with the same level of respect as any other player should receive. I always look for problems and always try to fix them on my own to my fullest extent possible and if I can not fix them then I ask somebody higher up for help!

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
- I am actually unsure, I have been staff many times before and I feel as I have learned a lot about what is needed and what needs to be done, for example as well When is time to play and when it is time to moderate. Staff has a job to do and I'm willing to do it.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
- No I do not, But I am looking to make friends on the server!

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
- I am a very helpful outgoing person but I also get down to business when needed, I like to help others in any way I can aswell as kick ass on faction servers like many other people do. I am all around a fun and easy person to get along with and I don't try to do any wrongs. I enjoy playing Minecraft in my free time, I just recently got back into it after taking a break for a few months, I have been playing MC since the alpha days and I have lots of knowledge on factions since it is my favorite gamemode!

PS - Thanks for taking the time to read my application and thanks for the consideration!

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

I didn't see #19 Lol But I would like you to know that I look forward to working and playing with all of you!
minecraftmods101 the staff applications are currently closed so your application will be automatically denied, but you can reapply once the staff applications are open again.