mrjif staff app

MrJif

1. What is your IGN? mrjif

2. What is your age? 13

3. What is your timezone? Seoul SOuth Korea

4. Are you a donator? No

5. What is your Discord ID? mrjif#9199

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 2-3 hours on a week day and 3-5 hours on a weekend.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, English is my first language and Korean is my second.

7. How long have you played MuxMC? I'm not sure, but probably a few months ago.

8. What do you think of MuxMC? In my opinion, MuxMC is a great faction server with a lot of great players and amazing custom plugins. The player base is great, it has a lot of nice players and funny people. However there is a slight problem with the server, there are not a lot of staff members online in the server. Maybe it is just me and my time zone but I really do think that the staff just get on more often and help people a lot more. I have seen in the chat that a lot of people needs help. There are also a lot of people online and the custom little "games" etc. (fisherman) are great for entertainment. I personally like the new duel plugin that was added with Op Factions, it served as a great option to have the players branch out more and test their pvp skills with other people.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be staff on MuxMC because I think I can improve the server a whole lot more, the player base, the toxicity, the amount of hackers on the server and the amount of people that need help. If I become staff on the server, I will do all it takes to make it a great community with everyone caring and helping each other. This server can improve (though it is better already) a lot of things to make it more popular. I want players to be more active and more talkative because when I come on the server, though there are a lot of people, most of them are afk. I want a friendly, active, and non toxic community in this server, and I will be trying my best to make that happen.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants for the reason being, 1. I work well with other staff member and other players on the server, I have good teamwork and leadership to make this server better and a more non-toxic place. 2. I have great motivation to help the players who are in need. I always like to seek players who have a problem with a server or a question about the server. 3. I have a very kind heart and be very gentle with other players. I never swear in a situation where a player is bothering me, in that case I will either /warn him, or tell him to stop kindly.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes I was helper on JifMC, and manager on Crackedcube. (Both are dead servers.)

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No, I have not.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest strengths are not getting angry very often and working well with other staff members or players, I think in my opinion that I have great teamwork and co-operation with this one whole server.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I greatest weaknesses is my Timezone, if there is a staff meeting of a sort I do not think I will be able to make it, other than that I do not have any weaknesses.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I am 13, I started playing Minecraft in 2014 and it is still the game I play the most. I play Overwatch and Call Of Duty when I have little time.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? My ign is mrjif not MrJif

Last edited:
I do like this application but there are a few points that I need to say.
1. Add some more detail to the questions: 9, 10 and 11.
Question 11, you just adding the servers but how could it help you and what was your job?

Question 17: Your answer is useless. Almost nobody cares about your IGN.

-Iron_KEvin

Hello MrJif,

I think you can add some more detail to your application, try to explain your answers even more!

Will look back on your app later if anything has been changed.

Goodluck!
Ceilinglight#1786

Hey MrJif

I really appreciate that you took your time to apply for staff on MuxMC and really like your application but I feel like there is a few things you could do to make it a little bit better. First off I feel that on #11 you should tell us what you did as staff on the servers that you mentioned. I also feel like you should add a little bit more detail into numbers 9 and 10 because the most important part of an application is detail, it shows that you’re dedicated and it shows whether or not just did this in 5 minutes. Lastly in my opinion I feel like you should change your weakness because I don’t feel like timezone is really a weakness. If you need any help with your application you can message me on discord @ NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos