1. What is your IGN?

Viserius

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?

Factions

4. What is your timezone?

GMT +1 (Madrid time)

5. Are you a donator?

Not currently, as a free player I get enough benefits from factions, maybe it should be checked out :ROFLMAO:

6. What is your Discord ID?

Viserius#5906

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?

Depends on the day really, but 4-5 on average, I'm usually in discord if needed doe, won't mind resolving issues even if not in game.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

Yes, currently I speak and write fluently the following languages:
- Spanish
- Bulgarian
- English
- Memelonian (Catalonian)

9. How long have you played MuxMC?

Not much before it shut down for maintenance really, but after some time searching it was the one that stood out for me.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?

Eh, I guess people usually give the same answer but pretty good overall, only have been on the Factions part doe, but after some days of searching with my IRL buddy whom we've played factions duo for a few years now, it seemed the one that stood out the most (we have pretty specific standarts lol). It does need some tweaks, I hope I can add my grain of sand to the pile.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?

Used to own a smaller factions server with my friend, but even if it we didn't get a lot of people it was still pretty taxing, since I had to set up everything myself, but gave me the experience to deal with more shit, not really the first server I've owned generally, but it was indeed the first minecraft one, you do learn a lot when you got to make stuff yourself. And it's really cheaper and less time consuming to help an already set up server. Oh, and I'm also in the QA team I guess I can be even more involved if I were to become a staff member.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I guess it's a mix of everything, it's not the first or the last community I'd like to be involved in (some smaller some a lot bigger), I also have some key skills like have had my fair share of troubles setting servers up, graphic design, and I guess my biggest one is that due to my career choice I'm not studying CS, so I guess it would be a good way to put my Java skills (lol) to the test, I haven't touched plugins much, but coding is coding, if needed I will. Oh and I'm also way past puberty (thank god).

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?

Yeah, been staff in SAMP, JKA, ARK, Minecraft, CS, I guess any game you can actually be a staff really? Also had my own servers on all these games so that helps out a lot, had to choose my own staff aswell (o_O)

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?

No, and won't be needed.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

I guess one of my biggest strengths is always getting my hands dirty, which helped me gain quite a bit of experience in many fields, knowledge is power.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?

My inability to please everyone really, I'm usually pretty impartial when it comes to decisions, which usually leaves both parties unpleased if resolving some conflict, but what can I do? I also get tired of crap really fast, I'm not very patient really.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

Nope, sadly.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.

I'm a 20 year old Bulgarian living in Spain, I'm currently studying CS, my hobbies consist on lifting weights and playing computer games (pretty sad I know), I suck at writing about myself as you probably saw already, nowadays I'm just searching for a summer job while developing my app, so I hope I can fill the remaining time with this community. I also like shooting guns but sadly it's only allowed in my homeland and not in spain, so I have to travel thousands of KM just to shoot a gun.

On the minecraft side, I have been playing factions for a few years now, started in 1.3 if I recall correctly with my IRL friend, and it's usually been the 2 of us trying to take /f top. We used to own our own small factions server but sadly life took a hit and we had to close it, nowadays we decided to come back to playing since both of us had more time.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

I'm spooked by aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.