My staff application (Discord)

Ivar

(Note, this is an application for discord staff, not in-game staff. I will answer the questions with my discord information, if there’s a mistake I can edit my application.)

1. What is your IGN?
My minecraft IGN is Ivaro_, but my discord is ivar#5060

2. What is your age?
I am 15 as of writing this, but I am turning 16 in January.

3. What server are you applying to?
Discord (FactionWars)

4. What is your timezone?
CET (Central European Time)

5. Are you a donator?
I am not a donator.

6. What is your Discord ID?

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
I am very active on discord, six hours a day I have school so I won’t be that active during that time though. I am not really able to answer how much time I can spend in hours because I go on discord every few minutes to see if there’s anything new. Usually I also spend atleast an hour actively watching discord servers.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I can speak english and dutch.

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I joined the discord September 10th 2019

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think it is a great server, there are lots of kind people I chat with and all the staff are friendly and helpful.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to help out where I can, I love being on discord and I really like the MuxMC discord and it’s people. Right now there are (To my knowledge) no other discord specific staff members and I hope I can bring a change to that.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
As I stated earlier, there are no other discord specific staff members, I have a lot of knowledge about discord (I know how every bot functions, how common issues can be fixed, and how settings work.)

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I do. I have been a discord mod and admin on multiple servers and have owned some myself, some having around 300 members.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No, never. Unless you count automod warnings as a punishment which I got from typing in full caps.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I consider my biggest strength the ability to argue and reason with people while staying calm myself. I never get mad.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest weakness would be having to deal with personal problems while on discord, I hope this does not have to happen.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Well um, I cannot speak for any of the staff members but I know SteffJonez made me staff as a joke once, I can’t give any answers I’m 100% sure about.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I’m a 15 year old teenager who likes movies and games.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Not really. Thank you for reviewing my application.