2. 15

3. English factions

4. Cst

5. I’m not a donor

6. Parker_03#1421

7. I spend around 3 to 7h a day on the server

8. I only speak English

9. Since the launch 3 days ago

10. I think this server is really fun and there is so much to do on it, You never get board on the server in general the server is one of the best Minecraft servers I have played it has a new feel and I have never seen any server have any thing like the server I really love it.

11. I would love to be staff to help people since a 2 days ago there was a major problem and it took ages for it to be solved and I’m always on the server and also in America so I can cover most of the day after school.

12. I have a lot of experience being staff and I am very clear I have nothing to hide and I will tell you something if anything is wrong, I have ally to offer to the community. I also could help deal with problems on the server if you need me I dm fast when I’m online.

13. Yes I owned my own server which I sold since I was not into Minecraft at that time.

14. No

15. I am clear I hide nothing and I’m overall a nice person

16. I can get stressed sometimes and that is one of my weaknesses

17. No

18. I love to help people when they are in need of help, I am a very clear person I also love to talk to people to see how things are going I never like to leave anyone out.

19. I think everything is listed above.

1. Parker_03

2. 15

3. English factions

4. Cst

5. I’m not a donor

6. Parker_03#1421

8. I only speak English

10. I think this server is really fun and there is so much to do on it, You never get board on the server in general the server is one of the best Minecraft servers I have played it has a new feel and I have never seen any server have any thing like the server I really love it.

11. I would love to be staff to help people since a 2 days ago there was a major problem and it took ages for it to be solved and I’m always on the server and also in America so I can cover most of the day after school.

12. I have a lot of experience being staff and I am very clear I have nothing to hide and I will tell you something if anything is wrong, I have ally to offer to the community. I also could help deal with problems on the server if you need me I dm fast when I’m online.

13. Yes I owned my own server which I sold since I was not into Minecraft at that time.

14. No

17. No

18. I love to help people when they are in need of help, I am a very clear person I also love to talk to people to see how things are going I never like to leave anyone out.

Parker_03, the applications are currently closed so your application will be denied but you can reapply once they're open, also when you do it, I suggest you add more detail.

iFlyYT

1. Parker_03

2. 15

3. English factions

4. Cst

5. I’m not a donor

6. Parker_03#1421

8. I only speak English

14. No

17. No

Heres some tips:
1. Need to re apply to get the staff to look at it
2. Add a bit more detail

MrRoryTV

Administrator
Hey @parker_03 thank you for applying on MuxMC.

Unfortunately, this application has been DENIED.

Reasons for denial:
~Lack of detail
~We haven't seen you on our platforms much
~Grammar could be improved
~Poor formatting

Note: You can reapply in one week.

~Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.