PigsPlayz_MC
2. What is your age?
I'm 17 years old
3. What server are you applying to?
MuxMC FactionsWars
4. What is your timezone?
(GMT+1)
5. Are you a donator?
Yes, I'm a tier2 and I have currently spent around 20 euros.
6. What is your Discord ID?
ToeFungus#9746
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Weekdays I can dedicate 6 hours average a day, on weekends I can dedicate up to 14 hours a day, depends if I have any plans.
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, I speak both English and Danish (I'm currently learning Spanish, and can speak it to a certain extent)
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I've played since the release of Season 4 (i know it's not even 48 hours, but I plan to keep playing on it because I can see it has potential)
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
Like I said in the previous question its a server with great potential, so far I really enjoy playing on it and I like the factions community. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that there has been a lot of lag recently.
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I would like to be staff because I want to help the server reach the potential it has, I want to make sure new players have a good time on the server, make sure they receive help if there are any bugs or if they have any questions, make sure they don't encounter cheaters as that makes a really bad first impression of the server. Briefly said I want new players to have a good first impression of the server that makes them want to keep playing.
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I don't know the other applicants, but I have looked at some other applications and some of them seem to lack a lot of effort. I just want to make the server a better place for new players and long-time players as well of course.
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I have past staff experience on some smaller mc servers owned by friends, I also have a lot of staff experience on Rust and Discord, I've been staff on multiple Rust servers, both big and small, I also used to have my own discord server with around 500 members.
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No, I have never been punished on MuxMC.
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I'm great at socializing, I try to stay on good terms with everyone and always have an objective opinion and never be biased, I'm great at resolving any conflicts players may have, I can go in and calm the situation down and find a solution to the problem very easily.
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
As good as I am at socializing and resolving issues, I find it very hard to discuss and resolve issues with someone who is very stubborn, tunnel-visioned and isn't open to outside views. That doesn't mean I don't try or give up, ill still try my best to resolve the issue so everyone can be happy, but I do find it hard to do.
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Yea, thianispro would definitely vouch for me.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
Hi, my real name is Mads, I'm 17 years old and from Denmark. I'm currently in my 2nd year of what you would classify as college in England, I have friends both online and in real life, I would say I'm closer to my online friends since I've known them for longer than I've known my irl friends for. I also have a girlfriend we have been together for a little over 5 months now, so I do have to dedicate some time to her as well, can't spend all my free time on minecraft. I've played minecraft for about 5 years, I started playing it on a friends account and I've had my own account for about 4 years now I would say. I don't travel a lot so there really aren't any long-time periods where I wouldn't be able to be online. I see myself as a very openminded and positive person, I'm the "glass half full" kind of guy. I don't judge people on appearance or hobbies without knowing them. I think everyone deserves a second chance since we are all human and we all make mistakes from time to time, some bigger than others.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I feel like I got to say everything I wanted to say on this application. If you took your time to read all this, I just want to say thanks and I hope you don't think its completely terrible. Have a great day or night whoever is reading this.