Porkinho2007´s application

1. What is your IGN?- My IGN is Porkinho2007

2. What is your age? I'm currently 12 years old and I'm turning 13 this September

3. What server are you applying to? I am currently applying to the Factions server.

4. What is your timezone? (GMT)

5. Are you a donator? No, but I'm planning on becoming one once the server leaves maintenance

6. What is your Discord ID? Pigz#1102

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Monday | 2-3 hours
Tuesday | 2-3 hours
Wednesday | 3-6 hours
Thursday | 2-4 hours
Friday | 6-8 hours
Saturday | 5-9 hours
Sunday | 5-7 hours

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, I can speak Portuguese, Spanish and English.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I've played here from the 3rd season of FactionsWars, but I only played time to time.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think that this server is very innovative and will go a very far way because of how enjoyable this server is and how it will become.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I personally want to become staff not to hold myself above others, but help the new players that would become a potential active staff member. Staff set an example for the community, and must be professional and are held at high standards. Whether or not one is a helper, moderator, or part of the administrator team, these positions are all part of the staff team. If one staff member acts out, it'll taint not only the reputation of the staff team but potentially the community itself too.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? The big question. "Why am I unique? Why should you select me? Why...?" It all comes back to the one answer: Experience To begin explaining why I am unique over any other applicant here on MuxMC, let's start with the question, "Do I understand that being a helper is not easy?" I fully understand that being staff is very challenging and may be stressful at times. Since I've had some past moderation, I can handle the pressure and will try to the best of my ability to be professional, which brings me to the next point. "Why would I be a good fit for the server"? I can bring the utmost professionalism to the staff team. Of course, I am also human and will try to the best of my ability to handle problems/disputes professionally, calmly, and quickly. Additionally, due to my humorous personality, I can lighten up the mood if necessary and have tons of experience to back up my moderation (1 year of moderation and around 6 total years of Minecraft Experience). In the rare case that I am uncertain in a scenario, the first thing I would do is search and consult upper staff members. If I am unable to assist anyone, I would contact a higher staff member and let them know to deal with the situation. There's minimal room for mistakes and I'll rarely risk that. I understand that the staff team reflects the image of the network and professionalism is the one thing that keeps a server enjoyable. I am a person that thinks before they act. I would never act rationally or unethically.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes, I have been a staff on a few other Portuguese servers, but I think that becoming staff on MuxMC would be a large step forward.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No, I have never been punished in MuxMC before.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? I think my greatest strength would be locating in catching hackers, for example, reach, X-Ray and Anti KB.
I also enjoy helping players because it always allows me to leave that I just improved a player's stay and that they will enjoy the server.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest weakness would be detecting hacks that are similar to lag.
Also, when I just woke up I am usually lazy but I should more collaborative in a few minutes.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) Yes, GameIsJustLove.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I think I am a person who likes everyone and everything. In fact, when I meet someone in a disadvantaged situation, I always try to help, and it seems that the opposite happens to me.
In addition, I am very fond of games (mainly Minecraft that I have been playing since 2014) and nature (we should respect nature by not polluting).
Finally, I think I can always be a better person, as everyone else should.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? Nothing, I think that's all.

Last edited: