QA Application Ceilinglight.

IGN?

My in-game name is Ceilinglight, you could also know me from StaffAssistance or Reqi_.

Age?

16 years old, turning 17 at 2 June.

Why do you want to join QA?

I want to join the QA because I actually know what to do as being a QA member. I love testing things like updates etc.

I'm a trusted person, in my opinion, to be honest, I won't keep any bugs behind, I'm going to report them immediately to the staff.

I'm also very serious, if I get this QA member role, I'm going to do everything about it to keep it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm very active (last 5 days I've been online for 74/75 hours total), I love to test things, and I don't lie about things --> (like bugs as I mentioned earlier, about problems I've created, etc), lying always leads to the truth, so there's no point of lying.

What's your history with MuxMC?

I've started playing MuxMC since 5 months back from now, after like 1 month I took a 3-month pause, something happened in real life in that 3 month period, --> (you can ask me in discord if you want to know). Now I'm back again as an active player!

Have you ever been punished on MuxMC??

Yes.

Do you have any experience with game-testing, on Minecraft or not?

Yes, I used to work out updates and test them till they worked on a friend his server, it was some random server, to be honest with almost no players, but yea im experienced!

Do you fully understand what the QA Team does?

Yes, I do. I've read the QA info already. In short its a team of testers that help the server by getting early access to updates to test, report bugs to staff, etc.

Have you read the other post in this Forum titled "QA Info" and do you agree to its terms and conditions? Do you fully understand the rules regarding being a QA Team member?

Yes!

Please give us a description of you, detailed or not, we want to get to know our potential new Team members.

I'm Ceilinglight. My real-life name is Michel S. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 on 2 June, I mentioned that earlier. I love football, I'm addicted to mux and I'm real

iFlyYT

IGN?

My in-game name is Ceilinglight, you could also know me from StaffAssistance or Reqi_.

Age?

16 years old, turning 17 at 2 June.

Why do you want to join QA?

I want to join the QA because I actually know what to do as being a QA member. I love testing things like updates etc.

I'm a trusted person, in my opinion, to be honest, I won't keep any bugs behind, I'm going to report them immediately to the staff.

I'm also very serious, if I get this QA member role, I'm going to do everything about it to keep it.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm very active (last 5 days I've been online for 74/75 hours total), I love to test things, and I don't lie about things --> (like bugs as I mentioned earlier, about problems I've created, etc), lying always leads to the truth, so there's no point of lying.

What's your history with MuxMC?

I've started playing MuxMC since 5 months back from now, after like 1 month I took a 3-month pause, something happened in real life in that 3 month period, --> (you can ask me in discord if you want to know). Now I'm back again as an active player!

Have you ever been punished on MuxMC??

Yes.

Do you have any experience with game-testing, on Minecraft or not?

Yes, I used to work out updates and test them till they worked on a friend his server, it was some random server, to be honest with almost no players, but yea im experienced!

Do you fully understand what the QA Team does?

Yes, I do. I've read the QA info already. In short its a team of testers that help the server by getting early access to updates to test, report bugs to staff, etc.

Have you read the other post in this Forum titled "QA Info" and do you agree to its terms and conditions? Do you fully understand the rules regarding being a QA Team member?

Yes!

Please give us a description of you, detailed or not, we want to get to know our potential new Team members.

I'm Ceilinglight. My real-life name is Michel S. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 on 2 June, I mentioned that earlier. I love football, I'm addicted to mux and I'm real
Goodluck also I think you should add what you were punished on MuxMC