1. What is your IGN?
RubberPanda

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?
FactionWars.

4. What is your timezone?
Central European Summer Time

5. Are you a donator?
No, I do plan to donate tho in the future if the server turns out to be as good as I suspect it will.

6. What is your Discord ID?
RubberPanda#4668

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
School days, 6 - 8 hours a day, other then that I'll basically spend the entire day on the server.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, I speak Swedish, English, Farsi (Cannot type tho) and currently learning French.

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
FactionWars haven't released yet and I didn't play on the old faction server either.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I've been playing Minecraft for as long as I can remember, I used to love factions back in the days and also the start of CosmicPvP, but then I got quite bored of the factions servers just being the same thing over and over again. But then I saw this server with it's unique play style and my first reaction was that, I want to be part of this community.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
As I've mentioned before, MuxMC is unique compared to other Factions servers I've seen. And I really want to see is succeed, of course I don't need to be a part of the staff team for that to happen. But I'd love to be a part of something amazing like this. I've always been interested in helping and managing Minecraft servers. And I have tons of experience doing it despite my young age.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I've had tons of experience in the past with helping servers out and I can remain on a professional while not being a total prick.
I'm sure there are great applications out there, ones that are much better then mine. But I guarantee that I will do my best to see this server succeed.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I've had tons of experience in both Minecraft and discord. I've been staff on a ton of servers but I'd like to point out a few, one was a server owned by a small YouTuber called "TheDenMc"
The server had about 20 people on at all times.
The other one was a simple Survival server with Magic (No mod) and SlimeFun, the server had around 30 - 40 players on at all times.
Now back in 2017 I owned a discord server with over 5000 people on. Now that's not a big amount but back then it was pretty big.
server shut down tho due to inactivity in 2018.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
As I mentioned I've never played on the server before.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I think my greatest strength would be that I listen, I try to keep an open mind about everything and try to understand peoples problem instead of ignoring them.
I always try my best to give it my all, and I try to never give up on things I care about.
I also work great in groups and I am good with people.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatness weakness would be talking in English. Don't get me wrong tho, English is probably my strongest language but I've always had struggle talking in English, I can write perfectly fine, but when I talk I stutter a bit. But you can still understand me.
I just prefer to write tho.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Nope, but I really hope I get to befriend them all.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My name is Aran, I'm born and raised in Sweden and been playing games on computers since I was 6.
I love tech, from PCs to TVs to even microwaves...
I've played Minecraft since late 2010 and ever since I've not stopped playing it, maybe taken a couple of breaks lasting around 1 - 4 months once in a while but under the years it has remained my favorite game. But I have other hobbies too.
I love archery and Gliding (Sail flying).

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.