3. What server are you applying to?
Factions
4. What is your timezone?
AEST
5. Are you a donator?
No, but I plan to donate soon
6. What is your Discord ID?
SamKnightZomvi#3916
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Roughly 8+ on pickaxe chat (minechat for the android), but I can't actually get on as I don't want to waste my limited data.
Saturdays and sundays I can get on for 4-6 hours, because I have homework to do for school.
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Unfortunately no.
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
Just joined today.
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
It looks pretty well made, apart from the people who want to whine about being dm'ed by bots inviting them to this server, and
the fact that it isn't released YET,
It looks pretty well to someone whose been searching for servers to join for roughly a year now. "The Expert" :)
The staff are great, I've made good friends with them already. This server is going places!! :)
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to help out in this new server, learning with everyone else along the way on how everything works in order to help out with
new players and people having issues and such. I've been looking for a good server to apply to for quite a while now.
I wish to be apart of this wonderful community and I want to help out people, it's what I like to do!
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have previous staff experience mentioned below in question 13, I have past experience and I know my way around being staff
in any type of server. Listed below is a few of my experiences, the rest are small time servers that shutdown.
I'm currently a Leading Seaman in the Australian Navy Cadets, and I'm one of the most liked as I sit down with all the new cadets, talk with them and learn their names, and I'm just generally really nice! (or so I'm told)
I'm a great teacher and I run the Canteen at my local Cadet Unit, and I'm really good at doing paperwork there, so it's a great help.
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes. I have been staff in a range of servers, though most of them shut down. Here's a few that have shut down but are the most memoriable. Revivalcraft - discord mod, discord administrator, forum guide maker (This is still up and running) JohnosRP - Server Administrator, Forum Administror, Discord Administrator JohnosSurvival - Co Owner MilitaryRanks - Forum Senior Moderator, Server Senior Moderator PixelSurvival - Helper PixelFactions -- Moderator, Potterworld - Prefect

I have been a range of staff positions, from Helper to Management team to event coordinator, from discord moderator to forum administrator, builder to update announcementor. I want to use my experience to help piratecraft in the best way I can using all my experience that I have gained over the past few years
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Administration work. I love to do it and I'm good at it. (Things like paperwork, making guides, updating things like forums and discords ect) I'm also a pretty funny guy to be around
I'm a funny guy and I'm friendly to be around, I like to have a joke every now and then.
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I'm an Australian so it's hard for me to keep my cussing to myself and not type it in chat, but I've managed.
It's also hard sometimes if there's, say, 7 or so people asking me different things, sometimes I get overwhelmed.
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Vapor and Burnt Pizza know me well, we've become good friends and I think they know me well enough.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I'm a pretty funny guy, I like to crack a few jokes and help out people.
I'm a leader and a teacher, but I don't micro manage. that can be a pain haha
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I do have autism but it doesn't affect me, if anything makes me even more funnier!
I'm currently in year 10, and next year I'll be doing Legal Studies, Digital Solutions and Accounting, so I have a fair knowledge of a few things, if you need anything.
I also build, design, detail and furnish in minecraft, and I can make small maps.
I prefer modern, military, revolutionary styles and also apocolypse / warzones as well.

Last edited:
Hey, your experience would be a great asset to our team, consider adding some more details to your application, and the application process will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.