3. What server are you applying to?
Factions
4. What is your timezone?
EU
5. Are you a donator?
Yes i am.
6. What is your Discord ID?
Proxnas#9056
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
3-7
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I can speak Swedish and English.
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
Since the first season.
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
This will sound quite fishy buy yeah. Muxmc is the server that I have had the most fun on for a long while. The server is a good bit of everything. It has a good difference in Comepetive and fun playing. I think MuxMC is the best server out there right now(Not including 100% Competitve servers).
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
As i said above i really love the concept of the server and I also havent had anyway near as fun as I have had on Mux. So the main point why i want to be a staff here is becuse i love the hole server and the owners behind it.
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Becuse i am really active and have a really long experience of factions and leadership of a factions. So i also know how it is to be more responisble.
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes i have i have been Admin on a swedish server and also been a Moderator on another factions server.
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No i havent.
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I would say that my strength is that i have a long understanding of the gamemode(factions). I have played alot of diffrent types of servers so i have some good ideas that can be bringed to MuxMC to evovle the server. And another strength is that i am really reponsible.
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
Tbh it could be my language. My english isnt perfect. But as i have started do in the last month is to have private lessons so educate me more so it is easier for me to both play games and speak in real life.
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Nope. OR maybe bobby then.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a 17 year old boy. That have played minecraft around 8 years and constantly played factions for around 3-4 years. I am pretty mature and love the learn new stuff like another language or new stuff regarding the server. I am very active and also very easy to speak with. Not a kid that is impossible to deal with regarding diffrent types of problems.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Not really.

Hi there,

You stated that you have never been punished on our server. However, I ran your history and it appears that you were banned roughly 50 days ago for "cheating" by one of our admins. Was this punishment false or was it justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.