3. What server are you applying to?
https://discord.gg/dmv2RqW
4. What is your timezone?
UTC+8
5. Are you a donator?
no
6. What is your Discord ID?
SlimeyHuman - aka Flame2X#6311
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
week days I can moderate and be part on the community maybe 3 hours average, and the weekends and holidays most of the time ill probs average around 4-5 hours
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
i speek English and Afrikaans mostly fluently
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
uhh 3days
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
i belive its a very chill and relaxed sever where I can go to relax and have retarded conv with other people, but when someone gets ball drop rude all the staff are onto it and keep it that way.
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
The reason I want to be disc staff is so that I can help keep the peace and chill on the sever I really enjoy the sever for own enjoyment and others and when the sever releases I want to help to keep it that way
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i do belive you should chose me tbh idk why I just do want to help out the community and some times theres things that are out of my reach to help witch annoys me (#caz why you should choose me app lol) I'm also chill tbh idk
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
no but ive participated in some tad micromanagement to help other newer and older players out
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
yes i have been muted for a day for calling a song crap with 5 caps in my sentence but then got unmuted because it was realy not worth a mute as Scuffed Burnt Pizza W/ Pineapple#0029 brought to attention to a upper staff and got me unmuted
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
i do believe that I can brighten up situations and help anything within my knowledge
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
i do consider that my greatest weakness ISSSSS...…. all out sever arguments for example if the sever goes down and everyone gets into a all-out rage as I've seen on other larger scale severs I would have problems by my self defusing it
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
chill, uhhh tbh this is kinda hard umm ima weeb soo yea erm… I do enjoy conversations with other people and helping out (tbh not just sayin that to look good XD)
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
hmm ima squeaker a little bit soo uhh that's that

Hey, thanks for applying!
Unfortunately this application needs a lot of work, and a lot more detail.
Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.