Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? Rage_Diamond

2. What is your age? 20 about to be 21

3. What is your timezone? US Eastern Standard

4. Are you a donator? iv purchased keys on the site if that counts

5. What is your Discord ID? Rage_Diamond

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 4-5 usually

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? no, but i can make out most spanish

7. How long have you played MuxMC? not sure

8. What do you think of MuxMC? I think its a great server with a lot of potential. I believe the staff on the server now are awesome but have room to improve but overall the server is a lot of fun and i really enjoy playing on it.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I believe in creating a great server for all ages to have fun on. I think i would be a great fit in the staff community on MuxMC and id love to help out anyone.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i have past experience with staffing a server and owning a server. I have great people skills and can spend a lot of time on the server fixing anything needed.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? yes, iv been moderator on a couple servers and owned my own server in 2015 but stopped playing minecraft until about a year ago.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? no

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? i think i have great communication skills and will be able to help out anyone on the server at just about any time.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? my greatest weakness is probably getting to know staff commands. im a somewhat slow learner but i try my hardest to get the hang of things.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. Im 20 years old living in North Carolina, i love to play videogames and also im in college majoring in Cyber Security at one of the US best cyber schools.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Iron_Kevin

This staff application does have the potential but it is low detailed and not very good grammar. I'm not going to judge on the grammar because my grammar is not very good too but the detail is important

-Iron_Kevin

This staff application does have the potential but it is low detailed and not very good grammar. I'm not going to judge on the grammar because my grammar is not very good too but the detail is important

-Iron_Kevin
I agree with what was said above, add more detail, be active, be nice to others, and just be a nice person to everyone.

-Iron_Kevin
1. What is your IGN? Rage_Diamond

2. What is your age? 20. I turn 21 on February 24th

3. What is your timezone? US Eastern Standard. I live in North Carolina

4. Are you a donator? I have purchased keys on the website

5. What is your Discord ID? Rage_Diamond

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
On average i spend around 3 hours on MC a day. I work 3PM-10PM on weekdays so im usually on after 10PM and before 3PM. On weekends i can spend all day online
6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
My first language is English but i can speak some spanish
7. How long have you played MuxMC?
Not long. Probably a week or two

8. What do you think of MuxMC? I think its a very fun server to play on. The faction aspect of it is very balanced and the staff on the server make it even better.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I feel like i would be a great fit on the staff because i have experience with helping people and being staff on MC servers. I am mature enough to not mess anything up and to help anyone when needed

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i have a lot of free time to be on MuxMC and there usually isnt any staff on when im online. I have experience with being staff and experience being an owner.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes, i have been moderator on 2 servers, admin on 1, and i owned my own server in 2015.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No i have not and i dont plan on being punished

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? people skills. I am great with people either in game or in discord. I feel like i can help people of any age group with their issues on MuxMC,

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest weakness is my job hours. I work as a computer guy at a diesel mechanic shop during prime hours of the server

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. My name is Tristin, im 20 and i just got home from college. I majored in Cyber Security at one of Americas top cyber program. I played lacrosse in college and i love to play MC and PS4 sometimes.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? Thank you for your time and i hope this is descriptive enough

Hey Rage_Diamond

I really like your application and appreciate that you've decided to take time out of your day to apply for staff here at MuxMC. I feel like your application still needs just a little bit of work to reach our standards. The first thing that you should do is add more detail to your applications, this is the most important thing when making your application. Another thing you should do is work on your grammar to help you with this you can use Grammarly which can help you with your grammar mistakes. Also, you should play a little bit more and get to know the server a a little bit more. Lastly, you should use this guide here to help you make your application. If you have any questions or want help with your application message me on discord @ NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos

Status
Not open for further replies.