Staff app

Chirpy31

1. What is your IGN? Chirpy31

2. What is your age? 17

3. What server are you applying to? factionwars

4. What is your timezone? eastern

5. Are you a donator? yes I have tier 1 and I like it

6. What is your Discord ID?Hidden#9875

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? Monday I can spend like 4 or 3 hours. on Tuesday I can play for like 2-3 hours. wensday I can play for 2-3 hours. Thursday I can play for 2-3 on Friday I can play for 5-6 hours and on the weekends maybe 5-6 hours.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I can speak french

9. How long have you played MuxMC? Since season 1

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think it is a good server its fun to play on I can spend a lot of time on it I love the guns part I love the drugs thing that is pretty cool and the community is great the staff are so nice.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be staff on here because I think this server is fun and I think I would be good for staff I know a lot about commands and which hacks are which and how long the punishment is. I like Sandor he is a great owner and Steff was a good Manger same with MrRoryTV I am good at helping people also I have never hacked or cheated before I try my best to keep my feelings inside of me but sometimes it comes out if it does I am sorry.This server is great and I hope I get staff.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? you should choose me over others is because I follow the rules of the server rules I love to help people out like along time ago I helped some guy with his app but I am more helpful on discord and the Minecraft server.I can get on when you ask me to well sometimes and I can always help people with there stuff.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? yes I was staff on when of my friend's server but he ran out of money so the server got shut down.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I was muted once on discord.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? one of them is helping people out I know where everything in on the server and I could help with that. I like to ask people if they have seen any hackers and I love doing that I always record it or take a screenshot of the proof of the person hacking. I am good about talking to people and working things out with people like before I helped this one guy get unbanned.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? One of them is if there is a big Chat raided I get stressed and I freak out. Sometimes I do get off topic but I try to push it out.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) nope I dont think

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I just got married I have some irl problems sometimes. School is long for me sometimes so I wont be on all the time. But whenever I have time I can get on. My life is not really so cool. so idk what to say.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? my fav staff Member is Thianis but I also like GameIsJustLove.Thats it

Last edited: