Denied Staff Application Bootsdehond

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN?: Boots_The_Dog.

2. What is your age? 13.

3. What server are you applying to?
Factionwars, MuxMC

4. What is your timezone? CET (Central European Time)

5. Are you a donator? I am not but there is always a future

6. What is your Discord ID?
Bootsdehond

How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
3-4 hours a day. In the winter probally around 5-6.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
English. Dutch. Little bit of Spanish

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I dont have played a lot on this server but i have experience with othere minecraft servers. And looking at it now i will put my time in the server when it is online

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think it is a nice server with a nice and active community. And i can see that there are only comming more members.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because im not giving up that fast. im kind good with people and over all if there angry and always in for a good joke!

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes i do i have been staff on more servers and other games like roblox.I have been staff on minecraft before and i really liked it but that server is gone but i still like this server and the upcomming features, so i tought why not give it a try

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I have never been punished on this server.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I am not the bossy type in the groupe
If someone gives me a task i will try me best to do it

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I have a scare to fail so that could make me nervouse and when im nervouse it can be that i am a bit rude (working on it)
My fammily means a lot to me, so could be offline because of trips

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No and if i would. I would think that it is not fair so i wouldn't do it.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My name is Dion and im a hardworking kid who is working on school, playing with friends but i also like video games alot. I always liked to make games, help with games and put my time into a game if i liked it.I hope that the servers i was staff on liked me and that i helped them well.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
No. There is not really anything you need to know.

Last edited:
Hello. Thanks for applying, we have a very high standard for our applications. In the future please include more detail, and fix all spelling and grammatical issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.