My IGN is ShiroRGB.

2.What is your age?
I am currently 17 years old. Was born in June 30th

3.What server are you applying to?
I am applying for MuxMC's FactionWars

4.What is your time zone?
My time zone is PST. I live in California

5.Are you a donator?
Since the store hasn't been release yet, I am not currently a donator but I'd like to be once I get paid.

6.What is your Discord ID?
My Discord ID is ShiroRGB#8888

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
I can dedicate around 5 hours during the weekday since I go to school still and sometimes have to do club activity and 7 hours during the weekend since I don't have much homework since I do it all in class.

8.Are you multilingual?
Yes I am, I speak English and some Spanish.

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
The server hasn't been out yet but I saw the trailers and the concepts of adding guns adds a unique aspect to this server that really keened my interest.

10.What do you think of MuxMC?
From the trailers and the Mission statement, it really peeks my interest on how this server is gonna be like. I'd really would like to be part of this experience.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
As a stated before, the server really peeks my interest and I am currently doing a studies for school on managing and guiding so this would help me develop some life experience on being on a team managing a server. As well, I've been talking with the community and we hosted a karaoke night at the 23rd of August( Yesterday) and it was really fun bonding with other members in the discord.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am very keen on ideas, and a quite a problem solver(I've done many robotics competitions to know where I had to run a diagnostic test to see what's up) . Also, I can really get involve with community type work since working and having fun with the community is one big benefit when acquiring the staff rank.(Host community activities such as karaoke night, and hold little competitions to engage with the community) I also have some skills that I've learnt in school on how to manage small scale projects and as well lead a group of people on getting stuff done.

13.Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Well not necessarily in Minecraft, I've been Presidents of clubs(Robotics Club, Anime Club, Math Club, and Tetris club)in my school and as well been working with staff in my local community center with children keeping care of them and tutoring them in subjects they need help in.

14.Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I have not been punished on MuxMC, and I'm gonna keep it that way

15. What do you consider your greatest strength
Well i.m not sure if its needed in a Minecraft server, but I'm good a Mathematics and Sciences(Highest Math is AP Calculus BC with AP Statistics, Highest Science is AP Physics 1). I follow the rules as it should be since I don't want to infringe on others. I am also very serious in my role as President in clubs and was able to attain good decision making skills to assist me in dire situations. I am a kind person who tries to look for the best in players but knows when a player get to rowdy and needs to be punished.

16.What do you consider your greatest weakness?
I really don't know. I'm bad at English and History. Sometimes I can be too nice. And cats......cats are my biggest weakness ever.

17.Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you?
I do not have a Staff member to vouch for me.(Unless Cuff is willing uwu plz Cuff, you'll get to participate in our Karaoke night)

18.Describe yourself to us in a brief summary?
My name is Walter Alvarez. I live in California(weather is pretty bipolar now and days).I love playing video games(CS:GO, League of Legends, Minecraft, RS6, Roblox, MapleStory). Love to play sport such as volleyball and baseball(Was a Vice Captain for the teams). I am in my Senior year in high school going loud and proud in school. My birthday is in June 30th. I really love cats and kittens. Anime is great(Demon Slayer, My Hero, Food Wars), watch it frequently. Hoping to become a software engineer and going to UC Berkely to do so.

19.Is there anything else you would like us to know?
1 + 1 = 123912123213...... That's how I got into MIT.

Thank you for your time.
-Walter

Last edited:

MrRoryTV

Administrator
Hey!
This application could’ve been better if more detail was added, plus if you removed all the fill in info that wasn’t really relevant to the app.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.