Staff Application for MuxMC

1. What is your IGN? PixelmonForLife, previously OreyCore

2. What is your age? 15

3. What server are you applying to? MuxMC

4. What is your timezone? UK (GMT)

5. Are you a donator? No

6. What is your Discord ID? Doom (orey)#8065

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 1 hour per day.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Yes, I speak French, English and Spanish. English is my first language though.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? 2 Months

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think it is a good server with a good range of things to do. They provide a nice set of staff to guide new players along the way and correct them for their mistakes.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I would like to be staff on MuxMC because I feel like I would make a great addition to the staff team, and I am really experienced on minecraft and minecraft servers.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I have a lot of spare time and am willing to stop what I am doing if it means helping the server out.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I have previously been staff on other servers yes, I also run my own server, so I am experienced with being staff.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No I have not.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? Helping players with any issues, correcting players when they go wrong and moderating servers.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? My only considered weakness is I am sometimes a bit angry as I have anger issues, but I have learnt to control them.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)I do not.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. A kind person who is willing to help. I am a person with great ideas and great managing stuff therefore I would like to join the staff team.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? My microphone is broken so that is a restricted area towards anything voice chat related.