Staff application - Iron_Kevin

1. What is your IGN: My IGN is Iron_Kevin.

2. What is your age: I'm 13 years old.

3. What is your timezone: My timezone is CET.

4. Are you a donator: Nope but I'm going to create Paypal in the future as I have the Dutch paying system called Ideal but that doesn't work at this server, so I will donate in the future.

5. What is your Discord ID: Iron_Kevin#9102

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average: 1-4 hours.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language): Yes, I speak English and Dutch.

7. How long have you played MuxMC: I joined MuxMC for the first time, 1 year ago.

8. What do you think of MuxMC: Its a very nice faction server and I'd love factions. I would no-life it :)

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC:

First. I'd love this server and I really want to help this server. I'm feeling that as a player, I could help the server lesser than when I have the perms for it. I do help players already and telling them what they need to do.

Second. I want to be active when there are no staffmembers online, due to timezones. I have maybe another timezone than some staffmembers and I don't want a lack of staffmembers in that period. It's for the players good that there are many staffmembers online.

Third. I see sometimes rulebreakers online without any staff online. I want to punish the player so the player can't ruin the experience from the legit players anymore. Staffmembers are here to help people and punishing the rulebreakers.

Fourth. I want to be staffmember too because it is just fun to have discussions. Sometimes there are people arguing and I would love to argue with them. I never go disrespect, someone, because they are arguing. It is fine to argue but it needs to go respectful.

Fifth. I want to get some experience from this server for servers with a higher playerbase. (Don't worry, I don't go resign after 1 month) I have a dream to being staff on a 1000+ server and I can reach that with more experience at this server.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants:

First. I have prior experience at other servers so that means, I know the responsibility of a staffmember. I know what to do in certain situations like rulebreakers or bots.

Second. I do have patience, If someone is asking a question and I'm explaining it for some minutes and he still doesn't understand it then I will explain it again and staying calm. I will never get angered because the player doesn't understand it.

Third. I'm mature, though I'm only 13 years old, maybe you think that 13-year-old people are immature and don't do their work? No that's wrong. I'm mature and will not insult anyone for entertainment or complaining about my punishment. I think that my mental age is around 15. I can switch easily between joking and serious.

Fourth. I have a good brain capacity. (In normal words: I'm just smart). I have an IQ of 130. I can think fast in solutions and that's very handy when I need to solve an problem of some players like bugs etc. I do learn fast so that means I don't need to learn a bunch of commands 10 times. I just learn it 2 times and then I'm done.

Fifth. I'm responsible for my own mistakes. I will never blame someone for a mistake that I did. I'm not going to complain about punishments or that this application gets rejected. I would understand it when you reject this application as I'm only 13 years old and it's not the best application ever.

Sixth. I'm respectful and will never disrespect someone in a discussion. I would also never insult someone because they are black or white or so. I tell always to myself: The thing I don't want then I don't do it by other people.

Seventh. I'm social so I can talk easily to other (unknown) people. I'm friendly to others and I have an open mind about friendships. I'm always wanting to be friends except when I have too many friends (250+).

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC:

Yes, I do have certain experiences outside or on MC.

Nevusblock.
Playerbase: 50-75 players.
Still alive: No, it's closed down, I don't know the reason because only Admin+ heard that.
Job: I needed to punish rulebreakers and helping/talking with the community. I also needed to Moderate the discord of Nevusblock.
Gamemode: Skyblock.
Job as Trainee: The same job as Mod but the difference was that I needed to do staff reports as a Trainee doesn't had access to tempban/ban.
Reason of demotion: I told about another skyblock server. I learned from it and I will never do it anymore.

RagePvP
Playerbase: The server isn't released.
Still alive: It's not released so you can expect it's not really alive.
Job: I need to manage the server and development. I also need to build RagePvP because I have no builders on it.
Gamemode: PvP
Job as: N/A
The reason of that I'm not really active at it anymore: I don't really like RagePvP and owning the server is not really my thing.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC: I never got punished at MuxMC.

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Strength 1: I'm very mature for my age. I'm also responsible for my own mistakes but that's almost the same thing as maturity. I'm never insulting someone because it is ''fun''.
Strength 2: I have patience and I will stay calm in certain situations as I explained in question 10.
Strength 3: I'm confident in punishments and I will not un-punish them because it's my friend.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
Weakness 1: I'm going 5 days per week to school so then I'm less online than normal.
Weakness 2: I do have autism so sometimes it's a little bit difficult when things are changing on the server.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required): I don't really have a staffmember, I just go see it.

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary:
School: I go 5 days per week to school.

Hobbies: I'd love Football and I should love it to be later a Football-professional. I also love gaming with especially Minecraft and Fortnite, I love GTA 5 too.

Things I hate to do: I hate to go to school because I can invest my time in better things than school.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?;

I would like it when I don't get denied for only my age, but I will accept it if it is your decision.

-Iron_Kevin

Last edited:
Hey Iron_Kevin

I really like your application and the amount of detail you put into it but I feel like there’s a few smaller things you should add to make it better. Firstly I don’t suggest putting numbers in front of your answers is a great idea because it’s a little confusing when reading it. Secondly, in #16 it’s more there so we can get to know you and what you do for fun and you should keep responsibility and confidence in strengths. Lastly, I feel like you should be on the server more often so that you can get to know the players and the staff. If you have any questions or need any help with your application message me on discord @ NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos

Ok, thanks for your reply! I will try to be so much online as I can.
Next time I won't use the numbers and making #16 more personal.

-Iron_Kevin

Last edited:
Hey Iron_Kevin,

I like your application, I can agree with potato on the question 16 part, but away from that the application is really good!

Goodluck!
-Ceilinglight#1786

I really like your application, and the effort you put into making it. One thing I did notice was all of the grammatical issues. If I had to suggest anything, there is this application called grammarly. You can just copy and paste it in and it’ll fix all the issues. I learned this from my application as well, so I’m happy to pass this on.