Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

1. What is your IGN? Omnni

2. What is your age? I am currently 11 years old

3. What is your timezone? EST

4. Are you a donator? Yes.

5. What is your Discord ID? Landon#1660

6. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Monday | 2-5 hours
Tuesday | 1-3 hours
Wednesday | 2-5 hours
Thursday | 2-5 hours
Friday | 3-5 hours
Saturday | 4-5 hours
Sunday | 3-4 hours

7. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No, I wan't too learn spanish though.

8. How long have you played MuxMC? Since the Beta.

9. What do you think of MuxMC? I think its one if the best Faction Servers I've played in a while it has great custom plugins, maps are good as well, a great community and glad too see people keeping Minecraft fun! also the staff are incredible, I also like the events that happen like the Farm Outpost,KoTH,and hide and seek and more! I feel like this server has brought out the best of me.

10. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I wan't too help players when they are in need I wan't too be a positive role model I wan't to do anything that's possible too help people I feel like something can bring the best out of anyone and helping people is what brings out the best of me.

11. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm mature, not toxic, and a generally good person, I love making people happy and do anything to do so, I like helping people when the are in need of assistance, I try too be active with the community when it is possible,

12. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I do a lot of them are other gamemode type servers, like HCF | ZoraHCF,CryoPvP,OrbitHCF,TransferHQ, All of these were a bit ago, I also have been staff on a couple discord servers, like HCFTopic's Public Discord (This was the biggest one had around 400 people) Also some other small ones, such as my friends and some giveaway ones.

13. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? Not that I can remember.

14. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest is being patience.

15. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? Being under pressure can is my worst weakness I makes me nervous so I can tend too mess something up I tend too get thru it most times.

16. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) No.

17. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. My name is Landon, I like Basketball and I'm good with helping people

18. Is there anything else you would like us to know? No.

Last edited:

Omni

Hey, Ceilinglight I took notice of this guide and edited mine thanks for linking me this.

ItzBurger

Administrator
Lacking detail in most important areas, however, I like how you organized the days in which you were available.
Good luck with your application.
-Burger

Status
Not open for further replies.