Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? Frighten

2. What is your age? 13

3. What is your timezone? Asia

4. Are you a donator? Nope i dont have money

5. What is your Discord ID? LocaI#7687

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
MONDAY: 9 30 PM - 11 PM
TUESDAY: 9 30 PM - 111 PM
WEDNESDAY: 9:30 PM / 11 PM
THURSDAY: 9 PM - 11 PM
FRIDAY: Unavaliable
SATURDAY: Unavaliable
SUNDAY: 8:30 PM - 11 AM

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? yes

7. How long have you played MuxMC? a week

8. What do you think of MuxMC? Good Server Nice Staff Overall Good Community

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to become a staff member because I really like the community of MuxMC, and I would like to help keep it clean. I take my duties as a staff member very seriously, and will always help members when they ask for it. I will take time out of my day to make sure that the players on MuxMC are given the attention they deserve. I really love helping the community, and I feel like this would be a great way to do so. I really want to make sure that the server is friendly for everyone, and that everyone can have a great time playing the game they love. Whenever I am on other servers, I always see players, and sometimes it's even myself, asking the same question over and over because they just can't get an answer to it. If I was chosen to be a staff member, I would always make sure that questions are getting answered in a timely fashion, and to make sure that all players are okay. Another reason why I would like to become staff is that i enjoy talking to the players of the community and making new friends, being staff means I would get to meet and interact with a lot of new people, and I would like an opportunity to do that. I also have some very good staff traits that I feel would benefit me in becoming a great staff member on the server.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I may not be the best choice of those you`ve received applications from, but I would say I am a better choice due to my personality. I am calm and intelligent, and it`s usually difficult to annoy or anger me unless you hit a personal nerve. For these reasons I would be better than most applicants. I am also more mature than most you likely receive, as over reviewing others staff applications.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes as a Server Owner but my Server got Shut Down

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? Creativity Dedication

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? Sharing Responsibility

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. Growth and Development

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? im also a good builder i used to be a builder in a Creative server which got shut down sadly

Last edited:
Decent application. I would like to see a lot more detail though. I did also notice several grammar mistakes, consider fixing those as well.

Completely agree with cuff, the application itself does have potential and I do think it's achievable. I would highly advise you view Melvards application guide for a full chance at applying for staff. On top of all this, you should edit your application to remove the text before and after the application. These are ONLY used as guides and not necessarily needed within the application itself :)

- Reqq

Texty

How CuffMeDaddy said u need to get some more detail in the application. That's what strikes me
Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

TBNRANT

Decent application, however, I feel it lacks detail and could have been explained better and there are a couple of grammar mistakes.
-TBNRANT

Hey LadderBrit,

I agree with Reqult and CuffMeDaddy about the part where you are lacking alot of detail, try to explain your answers more. This could help your chances of being accepted ALOT.

About the grammar mistakes, make sure to use Grammarly.

Away from that, its a nice application.

Goodluck!
Ceilinglight#1786

Status
Not open for further replies.